Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake SA Dienstdolch?

Article about: I have seen this dagger for sale, but have doubts. No Alles Fur Deutschland visible (probably not there?), eagle looks to be plated rather than soild nickel. Blade maker is Paul Wyersberg &a

?

Default Fake SA Dienstdolch?

I have seen this dagger for sale, but have doubts. No Alles Fur Deutschland visible (probably not there?), eagle looks to be plated rather than soild nickel. Blade maker is Paul Wyersberg & Co. AND I think the pic of blade in scabbard is the wrong way around Ade!! Any thoughts, and I know the pics are dire, but he says that is all his camera can do!

Fake SA Dienstdolch?Fake SA Dienstdolch?Fake SA Dienstdolch?Fake SA Dienstdolch?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SA Dienstdolch?
    P
    Many

Default re: Fake SA Dienstdolch?

Hi Al, certainly original.

The blade is in back to front as the makers mark is showing on the "front" ie the eagle side of the grip. Clearly it has been apart at some point in time.

Looks to be a good early pre RZM dagger. A little TLC and this will come up nice. That green verdigris needs to come off as over time it will pit the metal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ade is correct its a good dagger that has probably been apart or is a peice kit just needs a bit of a clean and the blade to go the right way and it will be good as new

tom

?

Is $275 a good price in view of the above?

?

A good price?? I would say its a steal.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

That does sound good! It would of course be good to see the other side of the blade just in case it is hiding something horrific, but I think you are onto a good deal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I'm on it. I have asked for a pic of the other side, but made a mistake on the price - it's $225.

$225. That is only £140. "Cheap as chips"

Cheers, Ade.

?

If they do let me buy it I will be back for some cleaning tips. Good job the wife is on 70+hr weeks at the moment - I can spend the overtime!!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    $225. That is only £140. "Cheap as chips"

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade have you got orange fake tan on ?? .....................cheap dagger by the way

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast