Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Article about: Yes Sir! That's my baby! Hi guys. Ted here from New Zealand. The other dagger next to Wiki's is mine. Just got it back to NZ.

?

Default Feldherrnhalle of Victor Lutze and Reiman presenting Goering his dagger

Found this photo of the most famous known Feldherrnhalle Dagger in existence and Eric Reiman presenting Herman his white handled Feldherrnhalle- Check Remains' uniform out

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman
    P
    Many

?

Default Reiman presenting Lutze the Feldherrnhalle dagger

Here is the cased Lutze feldherrnhalle presented by Eric Reiman. This is the most famous and valuable Feldherrnhalle dagger in the world. It is presently residing in an advanced collection in the UK.

?

Default Correction

Just want to clarify -- The first pic of Reiman and Herman shows the SA High Leaders Dagger of Victor Lutze with both metal and cloth hangers which is incredibly rare. The second pic with Reiman and Lutze reflects the ultra rare Feldherrnhalle presented in the case

some information regarding Herman Gorings White gripped FHH dagger.

A similar dagger was made for Hermann Göring to mark his birthday appointment by Lütze as honorary Commander of the SA-Regiment Feldherrnhalle on 12.1.1937. And how, after more than six decades, Hermann Göring's SA-Feldherrnhalle presentation dagger has surfaced in a New England auction house. Leo Legare Auctioneers of Pelham, New Hampshire described this amazing find in their sale catalog: "Among the highlights of this September sale will be a Feldherrnhalle Dagger with presentation to Hermann Göring 12 Januar 1937, gold wash hilt with ivory grips, damask blade with “Alles fur Deutschland” one side and presentation on reverse. A prominent WWII figure, Hermann Göring (or Goering) commanded the German Luftwaffe (air force) and was second only to Adolf Hitler in the hierarchy of the Nazi Party. 'This Göring dagger is a one-of-a-kind piece of world history,' said Leo Legare auctioneer, 'in amazing condition, the high quality dress dagger is beautifully crafted.'" The dagger is in a fitted SA-FHH dagger case bearing Eickhorn's logo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wiki,

Many thanks for showing us all your lovely Feldherrenhalle dagger with interesting related photos of Erich Reiman

This is a very interesting & well put together thread imo. , best thread i,ve seen on this type of scarce dagger

Regards Mac 66.
    Last edited by Mac 66; 12-29-2013 at 05:11 PM.

?

Default General Russo of Italy - Feldherrnhalle

Here is a picture of Gen Russo of Italy with his white handled Feldherrnhalle in full regelia. This dagger was engraved as well and is one of the treasures of the Feldherrnhalle. Check out all the SA and Luft brass!
    Last edited by wiki; 04-01-2014 at 02:37 AM.

?

Default Ciano and Hitler at the Munich Signing

Count Ciano appearing at the Munich signing-

?

Default Ciano receiving decorations fron Hitler

Count Ciano received numerous awards from the third reich- This one looks pretty good---

feldherrenhalle from fire
    Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman   Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman  

As I have never handled a Feldherrnhalle dagger which is extremely rare to say the least, I will add my two cents.Wittmann sold one last year or so for $82,500.It had pot metal fittings and I know that a few of you must have seen stories about it.Also their was a fraud committed on the sale of a Feldherrnhalle dagger and I recently saw the story on a site.This will go well with the meriad of phony high end German regalia and the cretins are well known!I will say this to all of you on this forum,some of the big names in our hobby are money hungry phonies from day one.Some are in there graves many are not.No names because this might not be a good thing for the forum.A shame on you scumbag frauds for injecting you their greed into a fine hobby.P.S.The fraudulent piece also had "FELDHERRNHALLE" spelt wrong!!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast