Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Article about: Yes Sir! That's my baby! Hi guys. Ted here from New Zealand. The other dagger next to Wiki's is mine. Just got it back to NZ.

Yes Sir! That's my baby! Hi guys. Ted here from New Zealand. The other dagger next to Wiki's is mine. Just got it back to NZ.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman
    P
    Many

?

Default Some Fantastic Pics

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

So ,here we have some wonderful Pictures generously provided by Fredrick J Stephens for our review. At one time the Lutze dagger was owned by Mr. Stephens. From his treasure trove of period pictures I am pleased to present : A presentation of the original photo of Reiman presenting Lutze his FHH owned by Mr. Stephens, The Fuhrer and Lutze's daughter, a comparison of a standard FHH and the much larger Lutze presentation piece, German delegation to Rome, May, 1938. SA Stabschef Viktor Lutze, together with higher leaders of the SA, Count Ciano Mussolini's son-in-law (in civilian suit), Italian General Russo, various members of the FHH (wearing daggers), and members of the Italian Fascist hierarchy. Lutze is not wearing a dagger on this occasion.Viktor Lutze and Mussolini, May 1938 visit to Rome. Lutze wears his special, slightly bulkier personal version of the FHH dagger - but astonishingly ........... the close-up detail appears to show that the dagger is in the scabbard the wrong way round !
    Last edited by wiki; 05-01-2014 at 03:15 AM.

And the High Leader behind him................ >_< sacrilege
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default 6 Felds in the show

If you look at the gathering of Brass with Ciano-You will see 7 felds -most I've seen at one place yet! Check the hidden one between Lutze and Ciano!!!!!

Quote by wiki View Post
    astonishingly ........... the close-up detail appears to show that the dagger is in the scabbard the wrong way round !
    Well...if you look at the expression on his Face, it doesn't exactly overwhelm you with an impression of high intellect....or of any of the rest in the photo, now that I mention it. Benito looks like the only one who may be totally sober...

I Do like Count Ciano's snazzy Shoes, though...Unfortunately for Him, his marrying Benito's surprisingly lovely daughter Edda did not save him from being tied in a chair and shot in the back as a traitor by firing squad....on orders from his loving Brother in law, of course, who had Not forgotten that the Count had voted in Favor of kicking Benito himself out of office...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Default Reiman and Lutze

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

I have some interesting Pics of this dagger with Lutze's insignia- Very Rare! If you look at the picture above of Reiman presenting the Lutze Feldherrnhalle -You will see the insignia in wear.

?

Default FHH Gorget for Scout

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Here is THE Gorget in Wear-Amazing FHH pics!

?

Default FHH Helmet

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Here is THE helmet worn by THE FHH officer-A very rare item! M-35
    Last edited by wiki; 04-06-2014 at 02:05 AM.

?

Default New pics

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Some professional pics -- These were required for the Tom Whitman SA book.
    Last edited by wiki; 05-23-2014 at 02:25 AM.

?

Default New pics

Thought I would add some hew pics on gray background. Seems to show the real color of the dagger better--

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast