Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Full Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you for help with this SA full Rohm dagger. I checked the other ones on net declared as original examples and for me as not expert looks good. But I would like t

?

Default Full Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you for help with this SA full Rohm dagger. I checked the other ones on net declared as original examples and for me as not expert looks good. But I would like to know opinion of you who can focus on the marks which can prove it is not good example and to avoid loosing of money.
    Any opinion is welcome. Thank you.
    Mike

Full Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for helpFull Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for helpFull Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for helpFull Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for helpFull Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for helpFull Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for helpFull Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for helpFull Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Full Röhm SA Dagger by E.P. S. - ask for help
    P
    Many

I wouldn't waste your money on this one mike, quite allot of problems in all honesty.

The dagger is apart in the photo and Im sure many times before. The guards do not conform Pack Guards nor are they marked that way. The Gruppe mark "Sw' Sudwest, does not exist as an SA dagger destination to this day.

Scabbard has been sloppily repainted...and a bogus inscription has been applied to an authentic Standard Pack dagger. A sharp eye will pick up on the details. This dagger has been raped and abused. Not sure what belongs to this dagger at all. I agree with Matty also..too much going on. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Even to the fairly uninitiated novice, the dagger, as well as the pics are both fairly awful. And fortunately we have the guys here with all the technical details to tear it apart.

Here's a site that was recommended to me by Larry, great stuff, great pics, a pleasure of a site. Check out a couple full Rohm SA daggers here;

https://www.lakesidetrader.com/item.php?ID=14157

Not to derail this thread but what Lakesidetrader is offering in the Rohm SA world..is rare as Hens teeth Suhl producer Haenel Full Rohm. This is a critical find for the SA type collector.

Paul has many comparable Rohm SAs on his site..as does

Wittmann Antique Militaria
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 01:39 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I also wouldn't go for this dagger, there is changed and messed with parts, keep your money in your pocket for a better one.

Yes,i agree with guys, it's a bad one.
    Here is how is supposed to look like

- - ------- - -

?

Hi guys,
    thank you for help. saving money and for pictures of real original dagger. I can see some differencies finally . And that dagger is declared as original piece.
    Mike

The truth be told....the dagger itself is original along with the parts attached to it. Nothing more..as specified above. Thanks for showing to the community Regards Larry