Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Full Rohm SA Eickhorn dagger

Article about: Here is one I picked up today. Not the best condition but I do believe it is the real thing. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. Thanks Steve

Default Full Rohm SA Eickhorn dagger

Here is one I picked up today. Not the best condition but I do believe it is the real thing. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger   Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger  

Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger   Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger  

Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Steve

Congrats wtih your Nice Rohm Dagger. I see Eickhorn in all the detail,s

NIce find, you will need good up close photo's of the Rohm etch for the experts but I have a good feeling about it esp with the low logo.

?

I am a fan
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Im liking it alot...trying to get through the smear on the blade which we commonly we see sometimes with someone trying to hide something. The dagger and details associated including the SA gruppe is 110% correct for this Rohm dagger to be distributed to the "Ho" Hochland district.

The blade is pitted which some of the dedication also is pitted. For someone just picking this up...it looks to be a hell of a pickup. .

A few more photos as per Johns "Maximus" request of the etch dedication..would be helpful. Looks great !!

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am not seeing any red flags on it, aside from the very rough condition. I think it would very much benefit from abit of a careful and light clean up.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Not sure if these pictures are any better of the etch. Maybe someone would have some tips on how to capture the etch better. I will say this that the etch is nice and deep.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger   Full Rohm  SA Eickhorn dagger  

Im still liking it ...use no direct light as it reflects back into the lense...an indirect house light in a very light colored room and a macro function on your camera setting will bring up the details that are needed to see.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Great pick up Steve , all matching patina throughout , on the hanger also . The blade is certainly not in the best condition , but i love it for what it is .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Quote by Alan M View Post
    Great pick up Steve , all matching patina throughout , on the hanger also . The blade is certainly not in the best condition , but i love it for what it is .
    Ya the patina is awesome and like you say matching everywhere,scabbard fittings, cross guards, and hanger fittings.

Steve

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast