Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch

Article about: Now thats a very nice SA Andrew would you like me to mind it for you thanks for showing, cheers Ronnie

Default Re: Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch

Now thats a very nice SA Andrew would you like me to mind it for you
    thanks for showing,
    cheers Ronnie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch
    P
    Many

?

lol Ronnie. it is very quiet and eat's nothing. you dont have to walk it, and it wont shed lol. it makes a great pet.

Wont beleive this Andrew but not long after i posted the reply above i received a phone call and a guy said to me "you will like the SA dagger i have here for you" and after some swap's and bargaining here it is just picked it up about an hour ago .............chuffed to say the least
    cheers Ronnie

- - Updated - -

and a couple more cheers Ronnie
    just putting some renwax on...... as from now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch   Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch   Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch   Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

?

Great daggers !!

i would certainly love to own that coffin

Cheers,
    Ger

?

EXCELENT Ronnie !!! talk about timing. you got your wish! and it looks like a beautyful example. you did very well congrats.

Thanks Andrew not a nice as yours but a dagger i will hang onto
    cheers Ronnie

?

Lovely Haco SAs Guys, Thanks for showing

Ronnie you lucky bugger thats a cracker mate , Congrats

Regards Mac 66.

Welcome to Club Haco!!

@ Gerrit...If your interested in one,, I can get you in touch with someone who makes them.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello from Russia! Glad to meet you, Guys.
    Recently I bought a dagger SA (NSKK) of the manufacturer (HACO Berlin). And I was looking for information about this manufacturer. So here I am. Thank you for the information. My knife is not very good looking. But pretty good. This knife was purchased in the U.S.. Other items in my collection are of different origin. Some of them have been found in Russia on the battlefield (WW2). They lay under the ground 60-70 years.
    And now people can find in the land of guns and ... the remains of a soldier ...
    Haco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst DolchHaco Early SA Dienst Dolch

Hello Pepper,, welcome to the forum,,you have a nice conditioned Early SA Haco dagger. The company originally called Haco-Werk Transport GmbH, Berlin is a distributor of various products and not a dagger producer. Characteristics of this dagger seem to point to a Thuringia maker,,possibly a Suhl maker,,but no information on an identity has surfaced to this day. Still a highly desirable maker that solely made daggers Only for the Berlin SA. The thin crossguards of this maker are like no other producers style and other SA gruppes other than Berlin will not have their Gruppe mark on the lower crossguard.

The other items you have....I hope did not come from the remains of a dead soldier as those items will not be welcome here and deemed "Robbing the dead" This is an unscrupulous practice and we have a ZERO TOLERANCE towards anyone posting any items wrongfully taken from any fallen soldier. I hope this is not the case here, with the items you have.

Thankyou for posting your dagger here on this forum as it will be a useful reference tool for other members to study. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast