Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Had to bid on this SA

Article about: Opinions on this nice baby ???

?

Default Had to bid on this SA

Had to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SA
    Opinions on this nice baby ???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Had to bid on this SA
    P
    Many

Some toad put their thumb print on the blade.

Are there anymore attainable photos ? I hate white backgrounds
    Other than that ..for what I see in the few photos of certain details on certain fittings looks ok..but that does not give a thumbs up for the rest of the dagger.

When purchasing anything with hard earned money ...you deserve to see what your buying or bidding on.
    You just don't know what else is going on ...on what is not seen. I would not like to have a negative surprise one it reached my mail box.

More photos if possible.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That thumbprint is exactly the reason I wear gloves when handling anything made of metal. Military antiques and sweat don't mix!

B.B.

Gotta "cringe" when I see collectors fingering blades.

Agreed with BB ….who knows ho long that print has been on there and already may be set in stone as a tattoo beneath the steel. It may be too late. Hard to tell, or it may of just happened.

Thumb prints have body salt in them.
    No simi chrome or polish can remove what has been set into old steel.

Did you win the bid ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Many thanks I will know later today or monday if I got it or not. If I get it, I will post much better photos of the dagger without fingerprints, nice and clean only treated with renwax. Only photos available are on the white background.

?

Default Got it home now :)

Here as promised, some more photos of the HACO. And without the fingerprints.
    Looks 100% unopened, and fits very nicely onto crossguards etc.
    DobsonHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SAHad to bid on this SA