Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Haenel Partial Rohm

Article about: Hi All, I just aquired this one, before I go into all the details let me say how difficult it is to photograph blades!!!! but with my camera and loupe I did my best for you all, this is a Ha

Default Haenel Partial Rohm

Hi All,
    I just aquired this one, before I go into all the details let me say how difficult it is to photograph blades!!!! but with my camera and loupe I did my best for you all, this is a Haenel Partial Rohm with the tip broken off, before everyone goes UGHHHHH what I learned is that quite a few Rohms have this issue and some choose to have the blade re-tipped, after speaking to Mr Wittman about this he informed me it is best to preserve the history and to leave it be, adding that the value holds the same, I learned that for some SA men breaking the tip was a way to futher disgrace the honor dagger along with removing Rohms name, an old Teutonic tradition as he stated. The dagger itself is in great condition, the scabbard still has nearly all of its original laquer, all of the screws and tang nut are unturned and not messed with, the fit is perfect, the Suhl step lower crossguard is evident along with the proper groupe mark for this sort of dagger of Sa, the blade is nice but shows alot of runner marks, this one was shown off alot!!!! it still remains clean with visable crossgrain, the dedication etch is proper and original, and you can still see a tiny bit of the name, the Haenel maker mark is ever so slighty lowered when compared to a normal Haenel proving to be an original Rohm. Please feel free to comment and thank you for looking!!!
    Haenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial RohmHaenel Partial Rohm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haenel Partial Rohm
    P
    Many

Nice to see a textbook Haenel with partial Rohm text. This dagger seems in very good condition
    Thx for showing this many wanted SUHL SA Dagger.

Regards Rafael

Hi John..I remember this one..as Rafael stated....finding a Suhl produced Rohm dagger full or partial Inscription are quite rare.

Love the woods they used on these daggers. Well Done .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks guys, it looks even better in person, totally unmolested or cleaned, I'm sure the original owner put it away after the purge and acquired a new one giving the condition of the scabbard being near mint, I wonder why some chose to just remove the name, well as they say, a lazy man for sure!!!