Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hoping the gurus think i did good: SA dagger

Article about: Hello gentlemen, Just got a deal on this beautiful knife and wanted to either hear I did well or that I should be trying to get my money back. The WWII bug has caught me and this was my foll

Default hoping the gurus think i did good: SA dagger

Hello gentlemen, Just got a deal on this beautiful knife and wanted to either hear I did well or that I should be trying to get my money back. The WWII bug has caught me and this was my follow up to a gorgeous SA gruppe mitte Walther PP with holster and capture papers. looking forward to your informed opinions! thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hoping the gurus think i did good:  SA dagger   hoping the gurus think i did good:  SA dagger  

hoping the gurus think i did good:  SA dagger   hoping the gurus think i did good:  SA dagger  

hoping the gurus think i did good:  SA dagger   hoping the gurus think i did good:  SA dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hoping the gurus think i did good:  SA dagger
    P
    Many

?

Welcome!

The Karl Malsch is early as it should all the way, its a nice Original, and a hard maker to find.
    Gua mark is correct for this maker ( Gruppe Mitte)
    If you did well depends on what you paid for it.
    The condition of the blade is very important, and its price is largely infected by its condition.
    This blade had a bit of a rough time, and degrades its price.
    Overal fit is well and it has a nice grip.

Regards,
    Ger

that's a cracker of a SA dagger

Thanks Ger, The condition of the grip, being so perfect is what scared me a bit. I paid $543 after shipping. I was excited as it was the same gruppe as the SA walther PP I just purchased as well. I absolutely love it and was more concerned with authenticity than whether I got the best price. Its not like I ever sell anything anyways.

Travis

?

You did well.
    The grip eagle has the same dull appearance as the nickel guards, and has a perfect inlay, i have no doubt looking at the overal fit to upper and lower crossguard that its Original to this dagger.

Ger

Nice one by a lesser seen maker. This will make a great display with your Group Mitte pistol! Now you have to look for the correct Kepi (SA Stormtrooper Visor) to go with them! Kevin.

?

Welcome the best forum out there Travis. Glad you partnered up with the folks here. Nice dagger bud. Tough maker to locate so I think you did well.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

What's not to like? Very nice SA you got for yourself here. Now you need a SS

Good stuff airborne. That WW2 bug is deadly!!!! Good to see that you have spent your money well.

Steve

Very nice looking dagger. The runner marks
    wouldn't scare me off this one.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast