Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

Article about: Hi Ger, Wow! Now Thats What i Call Minty Beauty Ive Never Seen This Scarce Maker Gebr Torley Before Congrats, Miss Torley is a Sexy Bitch Regards Mac 66.

?

Default Re: This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

I dont know yet Alan but ill keep on trying
    but i have 2 pieces of steel at home that i bought yesterday and 1 will amaze you i can assure you that much!
    You'll see it in a week when im back from my holiday

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 11-26-2014 at 09:49 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

wow one of the best conditioned blades ive seen....love that shade of the wood grip too. Congrats!

?

Ger , the anticipation is killing me !! i cant wait to see these blades , enjoy your hols mate
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

When i got this gorgeous dagger i decided that she deserved nothing but the best
    I upgraded the hanger and bought this great early 3 piece hanger in lovely condition.
    I missed the first 2 on ebay because the bidding went up the roof....they were sold for 300 Us$
    So i tried again in my holiday and made a max. that was the highest bid! this third one was for me!
    Miss Torley is having what she deserves a great 3 piece hanger!
    This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!This lady is the best Early Dienstdolch M33 i've ever had, may i introduce Miss Torley!

Very nice! Looks great!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Ger , you really know how to treat a lady !! she looks fabulous
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Stunning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3