Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Late SA or NSKK RZM 7/42 WKC with gorgeous blade

Article about: A very nice dagger Mr H.. like everybody else is saying the blade is top dollar you couldn't ask for a better 1. Nice photos too so thanks for showing.. Cheers Terry.

?

A very nice dagger Mr H.. like everybody else is saying the blade is top dollar you couldn't ask for a better 1. Nice photos too so thanks for showing.. Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late SA or NSKK RZM 7/42 WKC with gorgeous blade
    P
    Many

?

I hope to have a dagger like that one day??? You never know? Cheers Terry.

Nothing is Impossible. I have seen some of the craziest things happen..and how things come to a persons direction if they put their mind and soul to it first. Take the first step...you will be amazed . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry I have put my mind to it, & been twisting Ger's arm so lets see what happens???.. Cheers Terry.

?

Larry the problem is that Terry knows where i live so i promised him this dagger.....before you know it he's knocking on my door again to twist my other arm too!
    and i need them to complete my house!

Cheers,
    Ger

Looks like the workers are looking to be paid.........In Solingen Steel.

@Terry...now I know who you are..your helping Gerrit..with his tie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late SA or NSKK RZM 7/42 WKC with gorgeous blade  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Problem being Gerrit is bigger than me..!!!..So I will have to think of a plan!..Cheers Terry.

?

Terry your plan was simple and effective transfer recieved
    Dagger with the Johan Loh Lot will drop on your doorstep within a few days

Enjoy them my friend!

Ger

?

Mr H the dagger has arrived & it looks top dollar, So I will post some photos on here when I have taken them!. Cheers Terry.

?

Hello Gents here is Ger's old dagger now sat in my war room & looking rather good I might like to add..So thank you Ger for letting me have this dagger you are a gent..Cheers Terry. Late SA or NSKK RZM 7/42 WKC with gorgeous bladeLate SA or NSKK RZM 7/42 WKC with gorgeous blade

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast