Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)

Article about: This unissued dagger is in choice mint condition throughout. The crossguards are the plated type and they retain their original factory new-like luster. They are in perfect condition showing

Default LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)

This unissued dagger is in choice mint condition throughout. The crossguards are the plated type and they retain their original factory new-like luster. They are in perfect condition showing no age. The tang nut is also just as nice. The grip is a typical RZM type being a medium brown color having vertical graining. This grip is in totally perfect condition and has medium to sharp contour construction. It fits the crossguards like a rubber glove. The SA signet is perfect. The grip eagle is an aluminum type. It does not have as much detail as a nickel eagle would, but none the less, it remains in choice untouched condition. It is the style with beak pointing upward, and the wreathed swastika and wing feathering are all nicely vaulted. There is an off-white tag which is wrapped around the upper part of the grip. This tag is printed on the obverse, "Dienstdolch". There are music-like lines beneath and the number is printed, "311159". On the reverse the tag is printed, "Reichszeug / Meisterei / der / NSDAP." Next to this, is a black RZM circle and beneath, are more lines. Rubber stamped is the RZM code, "M7/27" and beneath this is the date, "1941". Needless to say, this same blade code stamping matches the one seen etched on the blade ricasso. The scabbard is as nice as you will ever see. The shell is completely straight and has beautiful original chocolate brown paint. This paint has a dull luster to it and is easily 100%. The scabbard mounts are matching nickel plate over steel, and they retain their original factory newness. The domehead screws are all there and are unturned. There is a full mint conditioned SA short hanger attached. The leather on this hanger is marked, "L2/60/41". This also ties-in with the date on the tag. The plated hardware of this hanger is bright and mint and the snap clip is an "RZM M5/71 OLC" marked variety. The blade is completely bright and mint easily having 100% of the original crossgraining. The SA motto is deep and crisp with 100% black backgrounds. As stated above, the reverse ricasso is etched with a small single open RZM circle which is positioned over the code, "M7/27". The blade shoulders perfectly meet the lower crossguard. An outstanding unissued SA which should easily fit into the collection of the fussiest of us out there. Choice piece here.
    LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)
    P
    Many

?

a no-plating-lifted late one like this is rare! beauty, thanks for showing

Sounds like the original write up from who ever was selling it. Are you sharing Max..or are you selling? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks. Here it is in display with unissued SA Oberführer tabs from group Nordsee or Kurpfalz and 1929, 1934 and 1939 pattern political leaders cap eagles

LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)
    LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)
    LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)

?

? in the original pic it looks like a standard painted scabbard in the new pix it looks early/anodized - is that just the lighting?

Hi Larry,
    I am not selling just sharing. I kept all the descriptions form when I buy things. I just copied it. Was easier than typing everything myself. I bought this from Witmann in 2005

Quote by vady View Post
    ? in the original pic it looks like a standard painted scabbard in the new pix it looks early/anodized - is that just the lighting?
    Just lighting.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Sounds like the original write up from who ever was selling it. Are you sharing Max..or are you selling? Regards Larry
    Exactly what i was thinking reading it LOL

Its indeed a nice one with its tag, but despite the advert text im not seeing the blade pictured like it should, with such a text go the extra mile...
    Like this:
    Regards,
    Ger
    LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)LATE SA WITH ORIGINAL ISSUE TAG AROUND GRIP - RZM M7/27 (Puma)

Very nice example.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Those pictures were taken Nov 2005 with an old technology digital camera. It has been sealed in that case and hanging on my wall for the last 9 years. Sorry but I am not opening the case to take more pictures.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast