Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M7/13 SA dagger ---

Article about: Wondering if I could have some opinions on this one. From my very rudimentary base of knowledge on daggers I can tell that, of course, it's an SA dagger due to the brown scabbard, RZM era, s

MAP
    ?

50/50??? I think for us that means it is a definite pickup.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M7/13 SA dagger ---
    P
    Many

?

Unusual to see such good grip to crossguard fits on an RZM example and it also seems not to have been taken down , which is another plus IMO.
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

I believe this one has got some really good sides to it as well. The seller also states that it appears largely untouched. I may just have a go, see what the seller says to my offer.

I'm with Wagriff on this one. Overall a nice SA dagger but I would say offer $400 as it seem like a more reasonable offer for this dagger and condition.

Nice solid example of a Late RZM dagger. Schuttlehoffer had always held onto their craftsmanship regardless of the changes in material usage. good find Slados Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you, Larry --- Looks like this will be my first dagger

I would say $500 is ballpark but for 2-300 more you could get a flash early example, just say'in...

Thank you, Glenn. Yes, I know I could get "better" for more money but I'm not looking to spend more at the moment and I'm the type of collector that really does not mind some wear as long as it's all complete with a nice look. Wear doesn't need to be a detracting factor IMO.

I do agree that MINT is nice to look at, of course, but so is a nicely worn item... I guess I'm a bit of an oddball like that

Thank you all again for the help, it really helps a lot when making these first time around decisions!

Although not Mint...remember the History of the organization preceded ....which the dagger was representative of. Thats the one solid MINT FACT that every artifact will have. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well said, Larry --- totally agree there!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast