Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M7/13 SA dagger ---

Article about: Wondering if I could have some opinions on this one. From my very rudimentary base of knowledge on daggers I can tell that, of course, it's an SA dagger due to the brown scabbard, RZM era, s

Currently on its way to me, will post better pictures when it arrives/I get around to. Thanks again for all your help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M7/13 SA dagger ---
    P
    Many

Snapped a few shots real quick just now. As a first I am very happy with it and, as seems to be the rule for first time purchases, I was impressed with its looks and general feel when finally in hand... first time I've had a dagger so this was really fun!

M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---M7/13 SA dagger ---

Congrats Slados on your first..you lost your cherry Now the temptation seed has been planted. Your addiction to these beauties has begun.
    Photos never do any justice until the dagger is in hand. You have a nice solid example of what an Late RZM Schuttlehoffer should appear to be.

One dagger in a small locked wooden display case adds a hint of masculinity to a room or study. Enjoy the History Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice first dagger Slados. May there be many more!

Steve

A nice SA dagger - and if it was $500, I think you did
    well. I saw two at a show last year and they were in
    no better shape than yours. The guy was asking
    $1000 CDN each.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thank you all for the nice comments! Larry: Yes, I guess I might have been bitten by the bug here... these are really awesome pieces of history. Despite being new to this field and knowing that later daggers are generally regarded as of somewhat lower quality I still love the craftsmanship... they really do tell a tale!

Good job. It's very hard to find one of these that has everything you want, I'm still looking...

One SA dagger in millions....there is alot of history behind the one shown

M7/13 SA dagger ---
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This is one of those great threads that has a nice start and a great finish!

Catchy pattern on your deck btw ;-)

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    A nice SA dagger - and if it was $500, I think you did
    well. I saw two at a show last year and they were in
    no better shape than yours. The guy was asking
    $1000 CDN each.........
    It aint so hard to find a selling idiot...
    Thats way overpriced and will be on his table forever.

The A.S shown here is a nice late example, not mint but in a collectable state.
    The first time holding one makes indeed quite an impression!
    Congratz on your first SA, enjoy it and as Larry stated...you are sold.
    Now you have to save enough to buy your first early nickel silver beauty!

Ger

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast