MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen

Article about: Hello Gentlemen , Three Daggers Arrived Yesterday Together In The Post. One Being A Rohm . These Have Been Obtained Directly From A Veterans Son Who Kindly Provided Details Of His Dad's WW2

Default Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen

Hello Gentlemen ,
    Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen Three Daggers Arrived Yesterday Together In The Post. One Being A Rohm . These Have Been Obtained Directly From A Veterans Son Who Kindly Provided Details Of His Dad's WW2 Service.He Believes These Were Bought Home In 1945 From Europe.. Obtaining Verification Of Authenticity From The Trade Is Always Controversial . Those Who Are Qualified To Judge Might Themselves Might Have Similar Items To Sell..So If It Is Possible To Determine The Truth From Some Photographs I Would Like To Know What I Have.. The Blade Has Fine Cross Grain .The Fittings Have Sharp Edges .. The Blade Fit Is Tight . Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please GentlemenMint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please GentlemenMint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen

Kind Regards
    DavidMint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen   Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen  

Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen  
    Last edited by luftyluftylufty; 07-12-2018 at 08:53 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Bladed EP&S Rohm Non Ground Observations & Opinions Please Gentlemen
    P
    Many

Please post the other Non SA daggers separately in their attributed forums. The RLB in the general dagger section and the DLV in the Luftwaffe dagger forum.

A better photo of the grip would be welcomed.
    The SA group "Sa" is not a known Rohm designation for this producer nor is it a standard SA designation. Anything is possible in undocumented group marks and is an observation .

Have you compared with other Rohm examples within this SA forum ?

The Rohm dagger appears in the photos provided to be decent and other thoughts, eyes and opinions are welcome .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow,in my opinion your Roehm is original and correct, congrats

Default Are The Grip And Fittings PACK ?

[QUOTE=stingray;1871459]Wow,in my opinion your Roehm is original and correct, congrats .
    Thank you for your take on the piece .

Hi Folks ,
    This post has had a lot of attention but only one comment from Larry and one from another member . Today One the U.K's Most Respected Dagger Collectors Came To See The Piece At My Store .
    Trevor Liked It Immediately And Made A Comments Which Had Great Resonance With Me.
    Firstly He Explained That To Find What Might Be Classed As An Excellent Example Is Unbelievable In 2018.. Trevor Further Enquired "Was The Item From Veteran Source? . My Answer Was Yes .

.I Enclose The Email Note Below Received from The veterans Son from whom I acquired the three daggers.

Thank you, here is some info about my father James E. P-----, I am named after my father. However, I have a Roman numeral II as a suffix.
    Dad was the1st. Sergeant of Company C, he was in the 347th Infantry Regiment, 87th Infantry Division, the Golden Acorn. The 347th fought in France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, and Czechoslovakia. During his time in Europe he received a French medal, Ces Citations comportent l'attribution de la Croix de Guerre avec Etiole de Bronze. He didn't like talking about his time overseas. All I can tell you about the daggers is that he got them while in Germany. Hope this gives you some insight about the daggers.------

Jim P-----

They Say Buy The Item Never The Story ...In A Deeply Suspicious Market I Felt Obliged To Add The Provenance As I Received It.. You Are Certainly Not Viewing A New Generation Of Fakes ..The Three Daggers In This Post Have Age... I Was Initially Prepared For Negativity Never Silence. Best Regads
    David

This Beautiful Item has been sold as the 36 SS chain dagger and the RLB.