Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mirage or Oasis

Article about: Im presently away on vacation in Indonesia enjoying the beaches ,the sun,food and the many many other beauties that this country has to offer. Being away from Solingen Steel is being away fr

Default Mirage or Oasis

Im presently away on vacation in Indonesia enjoying the beaches ,the sun,food and the many many other beauties that this country has to offer.

Being away from Solingen Steel is being away from a,bag of potato chips ...and missing it like the water we need to drink on a hot arid day as what this weather is here presently.

I began to hallucinate while staying at my 2nd home because of the heat and lack of edged steel to satisfy my needs.

I saw at the end of my street a mirage or could it be an oasis ..or my steel thirst playing tricks on my mind. Could it be possible ?...a store selling SA DAGGERS! ...I had to wipe the salty sweat from my eyes to get a closer look ...I struggled and ran like I seen water...and the photo ..below was just a mirage of wishful thinking.

Mirage or Oasis

It was nothing more but a store front for coffee and morning snacks. I limped back home dejected and grossly disillusioned.

I logged back onto this SA forum and only touch the screen with my fingers ..the passion in collecting I adore.

So now I sit thinking below how cruel this could happen to me. Such a horrid place, with no people on the beach ..just silence of the waves and a gentle summer breeze.

No worries ..I will March onward and forward after my nap.
    Regards Larry

Mirage or Oasis
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mirage or Oasis
    P
    Many

lucky man.

?

Hang in there Buddy!! Stay Strong!!!!We can see from the pic that you are suffering unimaginable tortures.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Enjoy your holiday Larry. We do not walk away, but the hunt goes on

Next time just send me, i will suffer for you.

Glad you enjoy your time in there at that time sir. I hope you can find new addition for your collection when you return to the states.
    I know that mirage feeling too. Or could i say, when our sense of collecting is tingling.

Hi Timur..it was great to finally meet you and view your collection.... and also meet your associate.
    I just arrived last night, in Philadelphia and in the process of sorting through belongings..and my Indo photos are next

Im looking forward to starting a thread in the discussion area of my visit with you and your country.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill