Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My first Kettendolch by E.P.&S. (chained NSKK by E.P.&S.)

Article about: Thank you all Gents for the kind words, its highly appreciated! It was indeed well worth the effort! Cheers Ger

Default Re: My first Kettendolch by E.P.&S. (chained NSKK by E.P.&S.)

Hi Peter and welcome to the forum,,Congratulations on your recent adoption of a fine edged weapon. Gerrit was on the fence with this dagger especially as it was hard to part with because of the type and condition it was in. I myself have never seen anything finer than the one Gerrit sold to you. Take good care of it as these rare conditioned NSKK Leaders daggers just dont come that easily. Gerrit feels it is in good hands. We hope in the near future that you would maybe show some of your other collectibles including and Swords or daggers. Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Kettendolch by E.P.&S. (chained NSKK by E.P.&S.)
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3