Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGEN

Article about: Good-day to everyone, I just wanted to express my excitement after receiving my first SA dagger. I typically collect relics of the first and second world war, so having something shiny for a

Cool My first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGEN

Good-day to everyone,

I just wanted to express my excitement after receiving my first SA dagger. I typically collect relics of the first and second world war, so having something shiny for a change is a breath of (expensive) fresh air. Does anyone have any recommendations for a type of storage case? I can't possibly display next to the piles and piles of rust. More photos can be uploaded at request.

Regards

My first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGENMy first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGENMy first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGENMy first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGENMy first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGENMy first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGEN
    Last edited by scotland99; 02-25-2020 at 08:38 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SA dagger - ASSO SOLINGEN
    P
    Many

Looks very nice to me scotland. Great to see it retains the "hanger". Had a mint one years back but got ripped off unfortunately. Replaced it with an NSKK model though. Glad to see you have scored one in real decent condition.

can we have more photos showing the SA gruppe and the producer logo?
    Please post any future SA Daggers in its own subforum at the top of the page.

The dagger is good from what I can see in the one photo..but would like more photos for the community here.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi there Larry, I apologise for not posting in a subform - I'm a new member with little experience. More photos are on route..

Hi there Mauser - yes I was very fortunate in that sense. Unfortunately leather just seems to wither away better than anything else with time. If you have any photos of yours I'd be interested to see.

Best wishes, Matt.

MAP
    ?

There are many ways to display but a nice deep front opening shadow box. Add some foam backing covered with a nice velvet and your all set. Even better if you throw in a belt buckle, or SA tinnie, Armband, etc.

Frames - Shadow Box (Page 1) | Timeless Frames

Also a quick google search for Dagger display cases will pull up other options.

ss dagger display case - Yahoo Image Search Results
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wonderful dagger ! One day Ill' get one ... one day ...

Hi there,

Thanks for your recommendations. I found a nice perspex stand for an open display of the dagger and buckle I have. Will update the forum with a photo once in hand. Keeping an eye out for an arm band also
    Last edited by scotland99; 02-28-2020 at 10:46 AM.