Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Full SA Rohm

Article about: Another example are two crosses (with a blue/black enamel swastika in the middle) that they awarded to women that had a lot of babies (these have the presentation boxes and documentation, at

Default Re: My Full SA Rohm

Another example are two crosses (with a blue/black enamel swastika in the middle) that they awarded to women that had a lot of babies (these have the presentation boxes and documentation, attached ribbons, etc.).

As all the others have said, can't wait to see the pics! And a very nice dagger you have there.
    These blue/black enamel crosses you are talking about, i believe they are called mothers crosses, according to your description. I personally really like the looks of these crosses.

Regards,
    Finn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Full SA Rohm
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Full SA Rohm

Quote by VGJ5 View Post
    Another example are two crosses (with a blue/black enamel swastika in the middle) that they awarded to women that had a lot of babies (these have the presentation boxes and documentation, attached ribbons, etc.).

As all the others have said, can't wait to see the pics! And a very nice dagger you have there.
    These blue/black enamel crosses you are talking about, i believe they are called mothers crosses, according to your description. I personally really like the looks of these crosses.

Regards,
    Finn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2