Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My new sa dagger

Article about: by pammy here is one i found on the web.. Pammy, It's a 1st type SA-Marine dagger with silver finnish, only the 2nd type has gold finnish to match the others naval insignias. Here is a text

?

Default Re: My new sa dagger

Thanks brian,you guys gave me the idea thanks ,i bought the flag from a guy named bill shea..it was an unfinished flag for i thought was a good price...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new sa dagger
    P
    Many

R.R
    ?

Very nice display box.

?

THANKS Ricardo,you and brian gave me the idea along with killroy ,thanks until i get some red velvet i might hang the flag,but not in my back yard...

R.R
    ?

Pammy,

I'm plastic modeller too and usualy part of my stuff shares space with my plastic models in this furniture. Occasionaly I made thematics displays associating stuff and plastic models for picture purpose.

Regards,

Ricardo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

My new sa dagger  

?

Oh,my word!! they are nice and look great next to the other items!i need a fix...meaning i have to get another item,but iam still thinking abought the brown ww1 german helmet..as it would look great with my ww1 badge...realy thanks for sharing ,as you have some great things!!

R.R
    ?

Quote by pammy View Post
    Oh,my word!! they are nice and look great next to the other items!i need a fix...meaning i have to get another item,but iam still thinking abought the brown ww1 german helmet..as it would look great with my ww1 badge...realy thanks for sharing ,as you have some great things!!

Very nice idea Pammy, but consider too another stuffs with your badge. A EKII or the Hindenburg crosses will be very beatiful with it, there are others colorfull WWI era medals too.

I have german helmets too but from WWII:

Regards,

Ricardo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

?

very nice!you most have everything?thanks for showing..

Quote by pammy View Post
    its pammy but tammy sounds good too!thats a great idea!!thank you ,i will go get some ...thanks

Hi "Pammy".....sorry Your flag on the bottom of your case looks fantastic!! Much better than before.

Regards, Steve

?

Thanks steve,i still might get some velvet red?do you know anything abought ww2 diveing knife ?i want to buy this one from a guy but the blade looks like it was made yesterday...

Oh, No !

Don't get her started on Iron Crosses ............
    !

Regards, Steve !

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast