Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My new sa dagger

Article about: by pammy here is one i found on the web.. Pammy, It's a 1st type SA-Marine dagger with silver finnish, only the 2nd type has gold finnish to match the others naval insignias. Here is a text

Default Re: My new sa dagger

Quote by pammy View Post
    Thanks steve,i still might get some velvet red?do you know anything abought ww2 diveing knife ?i want to buy this one from a guy but the blade looks like it was made yesterday...
    Hi Pammy, sure Red velvet will look excellent. Black looks good also.

Yes, I know about WW2 knives, and I have a few. The divers knife looks new and shiny because it probably stainless steel. If you post some pics, I will try to help.

Regards, Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new sa dagger
    P
    Many

?

FIRST,YOUR FUNNY STEVEN THAT MADE ME LAUGH SECOND ,KILROY,YOU ARE RIGHT AS I THINK I WILL CHECK THEM BOTH OUT!AND BACK TO STEVEN ,CAN YOU BELIVE I GOT THIS BADGE AND VISOR FOR UNDER $50,,...IAM NOT BRAGING OR ANYTHING SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT THAT WAY.,,ITS JUST THE PEOPLE ARE NOT MILITARY PEOPLE AT THESE AUTIONS I GO TO,AND IAM SURE THEY WILL BE AT A FEW..?I HAVE TO MOVE THE VISOR TO THE U,S PART BUT THEY WERE BOTH TOGETHER AND I THINK ITS 1960S ?OH,KILROY ,,I CAN GET SOME PICTURES NEXT WEEK WHEN I GO SEE THE GUY AGAIN,AS I SHOULD GLUE THE CAMERA TO ME AS I KEEP FORGETTING IT...THANKS ON THAT AND THE GUY DID SAY IT WAS WAY BEFORE WW2 ??BUT THE BLADE I COULD SWARE IT WAS MADE YESTERDAY...THE GUY WANTS HARDLY NOTHING FOR IT,,,I MIGHT JUST GET IT AS ITS HEAVEY AND SQREWS IN THE SLEAVE OF THE KNIFE..VERY NEAT LOOKING..I SOULD HAVE IT FRIDAY NIGHT I WILL POST PICTURES...THANKS FOR THE HELP..

?

i just noticed the swastica was going the wrong way,as its a double sided flag so i switched it ,,looks much better
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger  

Nice buy! Great original dagger!

Hi, Pammy !

What a great display, and a wonderful collection you have
    assembled in such a short time !

The flag looks amazing as a background for the daggers and badges ! !

Regards, Steve.

Wanna hear some really stupid crap, some guy tonight tried to tell me that my SA dagger, is a piece parts dagger, he said he would buy it for 150.00, and thats the best he can do.

He also said with money being is tight now, that the market on WW2 German collecting is getting low, and items are now not the price they was years ago, but keep in mind, he has emailed me several times wanting to buy " MY PIECE PARTS DAGGER ", He also sent me this pic of his SA daggers, and what he sells them for at the gun shows, I asked him where he sets up at, he told me, and i dont know this guy, I then said i set up with a buddy at the shows, and now he wants to change the subject, but he would be willing to help me out and give me the 150.00 for it.

Its morons like this that take advantage of people when they are at their lowest, he thinks im hard up for money,broke, and in need of the cash right now.

I then told him i would give him the price he has on his daggers in the pic, but those all of a sudden were sold recently, i then said, i thought you said the market bottomed out. He also said he has other parts daggers that he sells all day long st the shows for 200.00 each.

Now he will not email me back.

How i got a hold of this guy was through craigslist, he asked me if i had anything i would be willing to part with, so i sent him the pic of the SA dagger i recently bought.

He thinks I'm some moron, or some idiot that doesnt know the price of these things, anyone can put a price tag on something for a pic.

Please let me know what you all think.

This is the pic he sent me, where he says that what they are wroth, and his way of trying to justify him trying to rip me off.. He said SS daggers are only bringing in 700- 900 dollars right now, with the markets being so bad, and all.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger  

?

TELL HIM HES CRAZY! YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT AND IF ITS NOT THE TIME OR THE RIGHT PRICE JUST MOVE ON...YOU HAVE SOME GREAT LOOKING DAGGERS!! SEND ME A PRICE AND PICTURE OF ANY YOU WANT TO SELL ..

And is it me, or does those 2 scabbards on the end look like repaints to you.

The rest looks pitted, but the scabbards body are nice and pretty, and look really good.

Brian

?

Its very hard to tell from those pictures as they do look to nice! The first and second are early ones the first for sure..are you selling your last sa you posted?THE ONLY WAY YOUR GOING TO GET A SS IS FROM THE VET OR SOME OLD LADY OR MAN THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT IT IS AND YOU MIGHT GET IT FOR A FEW HUNDRED ...BUT NO DEALER NO WAY NO HOW!

Yes, i was thinking about selling my SA dagger, as i need the cash for some items i was wanting to buy.

Please keep in mind none of those 4 daggers in that pic are not mine, thats the pic that guy sent me of his.

OK ??

Brian

The dagger i got from a vet, he told me that he had the leather sheath made for it years ago, because he could not find a scabbard for it, thats the way i got it, and Adrian told me,. to not buy a scabbard for it, as it would not be original to it.

This is my dagger;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast