Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My New SA - Eichorn Ground Rohm

Article about: I finally found an SA that I really liked and could afford,Its on its way from Jeff at Meda Militaria. ”The grip to this Ground Rohm Eickhorn, looks like it should be on an SA Honor Dagger.

A lovely dagger and one you will not regret buying.

Congrats!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New SA - Eichorn Ground Rohm
    P
    Many

Hi, like wrigleys gum, doublemint!! I love it, a beautiful dagger. I love that you are quite excited to own it. And thats why I love this forum, its a place where one can show it off and others get a chance to see what they otherwise would not. Good find, good buy.

beautiful, great shape and condition, that`s just the avatar.
    The dagger to is beautiful well done.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Lovely piece, congrats!
    But I am a little confused.
    What does the small maker's mark and it's position closer to the guard have to do with the "Alles fur Deutschland" etch? They are on opposite sides of the blade.
    Ralph.
    It doesnt sometimes..depending upon the producer ! These etches in some cases were applied at the same time on both sides of the blade...being an all in one process. None were exactly perfect. I do agree though..that it should have nothing to do with the opposite sides of the blade. It was how the template was made. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great dagger I too almost picked this one up but I found an identical one at a show just the other day, a really nice piece of history in many ways with this one. Congrats!

that's a very nice one.

What a find!...

?

Seems we all say this one at JR's LOL
    Dagger is what we would expect of an early Eickhorn dagger.
    Benchmarked, chuncky lip and typical crossguard, the scabbard catched some rust as these ex-Rohm often do, i like this textbook Eick!
    Congratz

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2