Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is my sa dagger real? If so what year does it look like?

Article about: Hi I actually found this dagger, never bought it so if it's fake it's good I didn't waste money. Here are a few pictures of it

Spend a little of your time researching and i am sure you will answer your own question. The forum is not a appraisal service.

Enjoy your stay,

Mart

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is my sa dagger real? If so what year does it look like?
    P
    Many

Gents I merged posts from the same dagger in a other thread and moved them here and closing the other thread. No Need to have 2 of the same thread topic.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What else is up in that attic ? Usually when you find one item...there is more stashed away...Keep looking !!

MAP
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Could say the wear and tear is appealing, in a way. Gives it a 'been there and done it' look.
    If it were mine, I'd probably leave it as is.

B.B.
    for what it is worth, I say the wear and tear is due to poor storage and not due to "being there".

But it is a family piece of history so give it a light clean to preserve it and keep it as a memory of your grandfather.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Judging by the blade condition the scabbard has been missing for many years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2