Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My SA Eickhorn Ground Rohm

Article about: Hi All, I picked this one up recently, it is a nice Eickhorn Ground Rohm with the lowered small oval trademark, I believe the ground job is not professional but a very good back yard/semi pr

?

Congrat's Maximus!!!!
    With all the Eickhorn Ground Rohm's being posted it's turning out to be a Very Merry Ground Rohm Christmas for you folks!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SA Eickhorn Ground Rohm
    P
    Many

Very nice! yes indeed a very ground rohm Christmas... my explanation to my account as to how I procured it, I will say it fell out of santas sleigh on his early practice run and it landed in my office

?

Nice dagger Max!

lots of these early Rohm Eicks are known for the fact that they were not anodised thick, the thin layer easily catched rust.
    Yours is in great shape.
    Although these ex-Rohm dagger bear the largest amount of history of all SA daggers imo, the condition of these grinded blades Always made we weary to buy one.
    a Factory or partial Rohm i would consider tho...
    You had a steal on this one

Regards
    Ger

I picked up a copy of Ralf Seigerts SA Dagger book for study reasons. I plan on adding a few more down the road and one can never study enough! Anybody know if Wittmann is still making a SA reference book?

I spoke directly to Tom at the Max show..and he said..since the Max show itself now belong to the OVMS Ohio Valley Militaria Society ...he will not be bogged down with what took most of his time ..which was alot of planning and logisitics.

He said to me..that the upcoming SA reference will be massive and a 2 reference book set. Yet we have heard his thoughts and plans on this before..I know though ...this time ...it should be true. Im sure as anyone else that reaches an age of golden days..and unfinished business..he would want to put to rest what he began in thought many years ago. Much documentation and photographs are already in his possession..the writing part and assembly now begins. I wish Tom the best..and feel this upcoming SA reference will be the pinnacle of his success.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2