Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need help with NSKK Chained dagger

Article about: Hello people, I've been studying the internet and especially "War relics",but still I'm not sure wether the dagger that has been offered to me at a reasonable price (because of the

Hi Peter..is this dagger still being offered to you...and if it is can you get clearer close up photos of the RZM stamping?? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with NSKK Chained dagger
    P
    Many

Hi,Larry.It's still being offered.I gave an advance on the payment.The RZM-mark is practically the same as on the dagger of Helmut Weitze.Last pictures sent.
    Thanks for looking.
    Greetings from Flanders,Peter

Default more pictures

I've taken some more pictures myself of the chain.I'm not a very good fotographer either,but I experimented with the camera and a magnifying glass.Hope these pictures tell you more!
    Greetings from Flanders,PeterNeed help with NSKK Chained daggerNeed help with NSKK Chained daggerNeed help with NSKK Chained daggerNeed help with NSKK Chained daggerNeed help with NSKK Chained dagger

Thankyou Peter for the extra photos and your effort Upon closer view of the chain...It is what I expect to see in chain detail and condition. Unless others have a different opinion..I see no issues with it . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Looking at these pics i have no concerns, looks fine to me, chain, links and wear it all fits.

Regards,
    Ger

So,as from now on I'll be looking for 3 screws that fit the scabbard.Any suggestions?
    Greetings from Flanders

Quote by petervkh View Post
    So,as from now on I'll be looking for 3 screws that fit the scabbard.Any suggestions?
    Greetings from Flanders
    Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3