Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Puma SA dagger....

Article about: Think I found my second great deal of the week. I found this Puma SA dagger, with leather, "Assman," belt loop. This is my 4th SA dagger, and, in far less salty them my others. I'm

Default New Puma SA dagger....

Think I found my second great deal of the week. I found this Puma SA dagger, with leather, "Assman," belt loop. This is my 4th SA dagger, and, in far less salty them my others. I'm posting it, to see if anyone can point out anything, that may have been replaced. But I'm thinking, it's all good. Wait to you hear what I got this for, of course if it ends up breaking official, which I believe so. Thanks Guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Puma SA dagger....   New Puma SA dagger....  

New Puma SA dagger....   New Puma SA dagger....  

New Puma SA dagger....   New Puma SA dagger....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Puma SA dagger....
    P
    Many

?

Very nice. Puma is one of my favorite makers. Love still seeing that cross grain existing
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Ruggedly owned and shows ownership. All correct

I like it

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

WOW, Are you finding these all in Philly?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Gonna have to Hook up with Kristian one of these days
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

City of Brotherly Love of Dagger's

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    WOW, Are you finding these all in Philly?

Semper Fi
    Phil
    The helmet was in Philly. I try to always make my rounds to every pawn shop, flea market, as well as craigslist, offerup, letgo, etc. But the SA dagger, was a Fleabay listing, "Buy it Now," it was up for about 20 minutes before the listing was pulled, for forbidden symbols, etc, in which I bought it for $65+ shipping, a good week for me, lol.

I actually, bought a NSKOV finial, from the same seller, don't think I was so lucky on this, as it looks very crudely made, and i can't find one similar, but again, it wasn't very much, and to get both, for $100, I'm still very happy.