Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSKK Chain and dagger.

Article about: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1128126[/ATTACH] Hello, Bougth this dagger and chain from 450 euros , are they Original? Best Regards Tobias

Default NSKK Chain and dagger.

NSKK Chain and dagger.
    NSKK Chain and dagger.
    NSKK Chain and dagger.
    NSKK Chain and dagger.
    NSKK Chain and dagger.
    NSKK Chain and dagger.
    NSKK Chain and dagger.
    Hello, Bougth this dagger and chain from 450 euros , are they Original?

Best Regards Tobias
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-04-2017 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Chain and dagger.
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum Tobias...are you an impulse buyer? ....$525 is a heck of a gamble or to throw away if this isnt authentic.

Have you tried the forum search engine..or do you need a quick answer and we will never see you again?
    Your opening one liner leaves me to think as such. Prove me wrong ,please..Im always open to correction if I had made a mistake.

Can you show better photographed photos of the chain reverse side minus the flash ....the photo gives the appearance of a sheen on the reverse side of the chain..indicating post war.

Lets Delve into the word

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Welcome to the forum Tobias...are you an impulse buyer? ....$525 is a heck of a gamble or to throw away if this isnt authentic.

Have you tried the forum search engine..or do you need a quick answer and we will never see you again?
    Your opening one liner leaves me to think as such. Prove me wrong ,please..Im always open to correction if I had made a mistake.

Can you show better photographed photos of the chain reverse side minus the flash ....the photo gives the appearance of a sheen on the reverse side of the chain..indicating post war.

Lets Delve into the word

Regards Larry
    Hello and thank you for your reply Larry, normally i am not an impulse buyer but this time i hade to decide in couple of hours becasuse a online auction, in this hour i searched both this forum and wermacht awards and alot of reliable dagger dealers to check picture of the chain and dagger and took a chance, i will try to take better pics tonigth and post them here.

I am new into both forum dagger collection but I will stay here and you will se me again

Best regards Tobias

Hi Tobias...sorry to be a little tough on you...nothing personal..but we get alot of fly by nighters through here ..always wanting and never giving back .....thanks for your effort to produce better photos. It will help greatly

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I may be jumping the gun. I ve seen leather hangers dual marked DRGM and RZM. But haven't ran across a chained example with both marks yet? The DRGM looks sloppy for a rather scarce and well made piece, also the RZM stamp and production year 1941 look off center of the blade IMO. Best regards and welcome to the forum.

Brian

Thanks alot for reply and information, here are some more pics please let me know.also what do you think about the dagger.

Best regards TobiasNSKK Chain and dagger.NSKK Chain and dagger.NSKK Chain and dagger.NSKK Chain and dagger.NSKK Chain and dagger.

Thank you Brian , so it seems they are both fake? i took a chance and i did only had couple of pictures, the seller are in sweden
    and claimed it was bougth on a military auction in the usa in the 80ies...next time i will take more time and research before hitting the bidding button...

Best regards Tobias

one more pic of the other side of dagger and blade.NSKK Chain and dagger.NSKK Chain and dagger.

Tobias I can't for certain they are both fake. The grip fit to the cross guards looks good and perhaps the blade stands a chance? It was just an observation. The chain is imo suspect at best though. Are there any pictures of the scabbard? Best regards.

Brian

The dagger appears authentic.. I have no issues with it..can you show an extreme closeup of the Umlaut on the letter "U" on the word " korpsfuhrung " ?

The Umlaut should be just 2 dots

NSKK Chain and dagger.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast