Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?

Article about: Hi guys, I have some new photos of a new NSKK chained dagger. I have a feeling this one is a fake too. There are just too many red flags. Even the picture quality seems like a red flag to me

?

Default NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?

Hi guys,

I have some new photos of a new NSKK chained dagger. I have a feeling this one is a fake too. There are just too many red flags. Even the picture quality seems like a red flag to me.
    The grip seems too bright and clean, the SA roundel seems off-centre, the scabbard doesnt fit seamlessly with the cross guard and i dont see any markings on the back of the chain. Also the blade seems off.

Let me know what you guys think. The guy asked around 400 euro for it (which seems way too cheap). Here goes. These are all the pics he sent me.

NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Chained Dagger FAKE or REAL?
    P
    Many

lHmmm,where do we start, No NSKK Mustershutz stamp on the chain, Off centre SA logo ,Eagle seems abit to high up the Grip,poor grip fit shiney ,shiney wheres the patina ! your right its a wrongun cheers Paul

Brand spanking new....sorry...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Chain is a cheap die cast metal ..and gives off a certain hue..the chain connector holes..are rounded and not the "D" shape they should be. His sell price is near $600 US when in reality a mint conditioned one that he is offering you should be near $4500 or more. This example is worth no more than $60...and that number i am giving is being generous. I think this person thinks your a fool..and is hoping you will bite into something worth what I posted above and rather steal $600 from you. You have done the right thing by coming here..you just made and saved at the same time $600 US. Regards Larry

A source thread of reference : - https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...aggers-195746/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you guys. Just as I thought.

Recently I came in contact with a genuine collector. He is selling some authentic daggers from his collection but unfortunately they are nowhere near to my budget at the moment. Collecting third reich militaria is kind of frowned upon in holland (how about in the states?) so its difficult to find any good sources to buy from.

I will continue my search. Cheers.

Hi Rogal...I know a great collector who lives in Holland and is a WRF member here by the name of Gerrit..who will be able to answer any concerns you have about the acquisitions of TR regalia in Holland. Gerrit does not seem to have problem with it and has a magic front step Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello Rogal, Collecting TR material here in the States is considered more of a "weird" thing to do by most of the people, rather than a Bad thing, but then again, the Netherlands were occupied during the war and experienced many atrocities, so it is totally different over here. Everywhere, you will get some people that really Are weird, like Nazi lovers, skinheads, etc, that collect for the wrong reasons such as hero worshiping, but they are, thankfully, for the most part a minority of all collectors. People here sometimes raise an eyebrow when they see someone's hobby, but, usually, when they learn more about it and Why the person is collecting, then they are generally fine with it. Sometimes, they even get Interested in it themselves. Collecting Pilot's badges, for example, is a far way from like collecting gold teeth and concentration camp stuff.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

This guy is just selling Shit!
    seen his expensive trash on marktplaats lately.
    Stay away.

Ger