So Thats all folks
    Great job Larry!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Chained Leaders dagger
    P
    Many

?

Excellent sleuth work.

Worrying what is being fabricated and sold as being genuine out there.......

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Hi Kewo,

i dont know who call themselves experts when valuationg this dagger als genuine.
    The blade is a fake etched damast blade thats currently for sale for less then 100 euro, and can easily found on ebay for sale (Tzech)
    I hope it was indeed a one of a kind and an expert as Snyder would sell this as genuine.
    But having an early grip with guards and Gau marking, a fake "new" blade, will not give much hope for the chain.
    Being made as a representation dagger its quality standards would be very high, even if it would be a later dagger ( which is not being a 1933-1936 guard/grip)
    The typical color of the chains, being artifical acid aged makes this fake complete.
    I have no doubt this is a complete fake.

Believe whatever you want, IMO its a complete fake.

Cheers,
    Ger
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    I just dug into this a little more..this supposed NSKK chain that was approved by high end dealers and collectors..is nothing more than a few links that came off of a political gorget. ( photos below )
    The RZM stamping I would of liked to seen as these Gorget chains were RZM stamped.

This is not a sanctioned Chained example..but an overall put together parted dagger. Regards Larry

Not that it changes the above and other preceding negative comments, the chain itself IMO has some "issues". With the alleged plating looking a lot like some silver paint that is falling away in various places, and is it stamped or a casting??. Best regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Chained Leaders dagger  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2