Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nskk dagger Louper...

Article about: Hi all...here's a beautiful Louper Nskk dagger...i see that there's not an exact emergence profile of the grip with the crossguard...am i wrong?? many thanks Luca

Default Nskk dagger Louper...

Hi all...here's a beautiful Louper Nskk dagger...i see that there's not an exact emergence profile of the grip with the crossguard...am i wrong?? many thanks
    Luca
    Nskk dagger Louper...Nskk dagger Louper...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nskk dagger Louper...
    P
    Many

After 80 yrs..there will be some spacing and a grip from a different period will do that also...although we have seen all period daggers with some type of wood lift above the guards..in this case..this grip is not early...or maybe is early..but what do we see that does not make it so?

Any thoughts gents on the other details I see that does not make this dagger totally early ? Luca??

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The aluminum grip eagle?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yes William correct...... Other details other than the grip or eagle?

The 2nd photo gives a false impression of something..which still may be true.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks...i supposed that the light of the pic makes the eagle so bright to seem aluminium...mmmm but also the screws of the scabbard are veru doomed...mmmm