Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK Dienstdolch

Article about: What do you guys think of this one?

?

Default NSKK Dienstdolch

What do you guys think of this one?

NSKK DienstdolchNSKK DienstdolchNSKK DienstdolchNSKK DienstdolchNSKK DienstdolchNSKK Dienstdolch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Dienstdolch   NSKK Dienstdolch  

NSKK Dienstdolch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

looks all original. but I think to see difference in materials. looks like the late dagger has an early scabbard. let's hear what the other guys saying.

?

Quote by RafaelDaggers View Post
    looks all original. but I think to see difference in materials. looks like the late dagger has an early scabbard. let's hear what the other guys saying.

+1

i would look for another NSKK with matching materials, early all solid nickle fittings, or later RZM steel plated fittings with pot metal nickle plated crossguards.

Regards Mac 66.

Hi Visor Happy New Year ..I have to agree also with Rafael..that the bright photos project and early scabbard and a late Dagger. To the SA collector..most noticeable was the lower guard to upper scabbard fitting..showing some spacing.

My first dagger was a Mismatched EP&S " Ernst Pack & Sohn " ...the dagger was early..the scabbard was late. Now for this combination its not as easy to find an early SA scabbard. Yet after some time and just a coincidental meeting at Tom Wittmanns house....an early one was laying on his table that matched up very well.

Finding a late Scabbard ..is alot easier to acquire even from junky Late SA daggers. I feel you would have a greater chance in finding one.

What is the price the dealer is asking for this mismatch..and will see if its worth it to purchase it..if you desire..or..just walk away too . Your choice. We are here to help. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you Larry, and a very happy new year to you, and all the rest of the forum members.

The asking price is 600 us.

For me, this is not worth purchasing anymore, mismatch is a no go for me.

Thanks to all your keen eyes, I own all of you a burger!

$600 largely too much for an RZM dagger in the condition it is in. The blade looks great..but for the rest of it...the dagger may well suit another collectors needs. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Exact larry. it is not the original scabbard so it could be just an ordinary sa. so it loses his NSKK charm.