Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK Dienstdolch value?

Article about: I have a NSKK SA dagger with black scabbard made by Carl Eichorn according to markings on blade and was wondering what the going value is on these daggers in good shape. Are they worth more

Question NSKK Dienstdolch value?

I have a NSKK SA dagger with black scabbard made by Carl Eichorn according to markings on blade and was wondering what the going value is on these daggers in good shape. Are they worth more than standard SA daggers. Thanks for any info.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Dienstdolch value?
    P
    Many

Default re: NSKK Dienstdolch value?

I believe they are worth less than standard SA types.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks for replying Walkwolf. I figure value would be $400 to $500 in the good condition its in. Will keep eyes open on market for these daggers.

?

Pics are always appreciated

?

Without pictures all we do i guessing....
    We cant judge or put a pricetag on it, its like talking about a beautiful girl when being blind.....
    So post them pictures.

cheers,
    Ger

NSKK Dienstdolch value?Here is what it should look like. Black painted scabbard, SA blade and motto. The rest of this picture is my personal "gingerbread" for this dagger of mine, A gorget and the mans id book.

Oh, I think the values in the condition mine is in is around (just dagger and scabbard) about $1,200.00 to $1,400.00. As always, condition is everything. The brigade marking you see stamped on the scabbard top and dagger crossguard on this one move it closer to the $2,000.00 mark as it could be traced to the unit and owner in theory. These markings were usually found only in the Norwegian territories and the North.

Mark

Another quality dagger Mark thanks for showing
    ,Ronnie

?

What a great display, Mark. Mint looking NSKK dagger. "Driving/traffic education service" gorget is very nice too and a new one to me.

Many thanks Mark. Have had mine for many years and realize prices have increased for these items but did not know if these NSKK knives were worth more than standard SA daggers. Wonder what it will be worth 20 years from now.