Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

nskk ERH Reich dagger

Article about: Good Morning from the great state of Alabama USA!!!!!!!, I know that you don't know me But I feel that I know you. This site is the first I go to every morning and the last at night. Great i

Default Re: nskk ERH Reich dagger

Thank guy's for your patience with me. the gruppe make is MI. We do not have high speed internet we have to use a WIFI or hot spot card. Faster than dial up slower than dsl. I have the pictures on the tablet, I tried to send a few through an email to a friend they did not go through. I hope to make it to church tonight will try to send with their dsl. I will have my son take closer shots of the paint. I gave the guy a price for all the daggers. I will here back from him today I hope. Marty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nskk ERH Reich dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Marty that Gruppe Mark is correct for that maker and is the sole SA gruppe "Mi" for Mitte or mid region...that received these daggers. Take alook at this tread which will show you the region map of all SA gruppe districts and a list of all producers to date,,,and the SA districts they distributed too. Regards Larry

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...turers-249468/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry,

i know how McSarr made his list, i referred to it before in other post.
    I quote you here:

The 1000 daggers produced is a common error by collectors..as the 1000 is based on sighting only......1 in 1000 has been seen which we do not know the total number produced... but by,, as a rule of measure. The numbers vary with larger producers. Prior to Ralf Siegerts Reference those larger producers..rated at 5..6..and 7..have also become like 9 and 10 in this days standard. We just dont see too many of the mid range producers like we used to. Theses "1000 made numbers" are based on sightings only which was how the McSaar list was formulated.

i refer to Siegerts listing, that something complete different then the counting methode of McSarr :

Cheers,
    Ger
    nskk ERH Reich dagger

Default nskk ERH Reich dagger

I hope the photos show up, I've being have internet issuesAttachment 535614Attachment 535601Attachment 535602Attachment 535610Attachment 535613Attachment 535615Attachment 535616
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nskk ERH Reich dagger   nskk ERH Reich dagger  

nskk ERH Reich dagger   nskk ERH Reich dagger  

nskk ERH Reich dagger   nskk ERH Reich dagger  

nskk ERH Reich dagger  

Default Re: erh dagger pictures

I wasnot able to buy the daggers, We could not come together on a price, I'm still hoping real soon we can come together on a price. The problem for me was missing parts on the scabard and problem on the blade, the motto is darker in person.

Hi Marty thanks for the pics. For starters the dagger needs to be turned around in the scabbard the correct way for presentation. With the dagger grip facing upward the scabbard hanger should be laying to to the right.
    Your dagger appears to be authentic,,minus the lower scabbard fitting. The scabbard itself is period factory done as there is no signs of brown anodizing beneath the black painted surface. So this scabbard was bought by the SA mann at the time of transfer into the NSKK..........BUT.....I can not prove that this scabbard actually belongs to this maker as I stated above...that Ehr Reich has no documentation listed of supplied NSKK daggers. The other thought also is that the original owner had the funds to actually purchase a factory painted scabbard and switch out his old one for the NSKK version.
    The upper scabbard fitting to the lower crossguard fit seems to be ok if this scabbard was switched out.
    A hand painted scabbard would of shown the painted areas between the top and bottom fittings by the NSKK mann as there was no need to remove the fittings to paint the scabbard area.
    It is still a rare dagger to have. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks larry, I noticed it was backwards when I got home but I was thankful that my family was able to take the pictures. What would be price to counter with, I would still like to purchase it. I know it as issues. I only have one other dagger and it is an Paul Weyersberg heers dagger. Thank you and everyone else Marty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2