Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK F.Dick Opinions please.

Article about: Hello, what do you guys think about this NSKK? Best Regards Tobias.

Default NSKK F.Dick Opinions please.

Hello, what do you guys think about this NSKK?

Best Regards Tobias.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK F.Dick Opinions please.
    P
    Many

Damm seems like there are some problem uploading this pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images NSKK F.Dick Opinions please. 

Hi Tobias ...a salty F. Dick with a rare across the blade logo variant having the dots on the off end of the scroll. This variant type was made for Rohm daggers as well as standard em.

This one I do not believe to be a Gr Rohm. The blade shows pitting and age grey. IMO these F.Dick SAs are common and a better example can be had or if the price is below market value and you want this one...then go for it .

Check out our forum sponsor lakesidetrader ..I believe he still has one listed but not the across the blade type.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, the asked price was 500$ i always check lakesidetrader but i live in sweden so i have to pay taxes for imort this daggers it *****. and i gues its around 20 procent or more so it can be expensive to order from North America.

Best Regards Tobias

I would not pay $500 for this example in the condition it is in. Including the fact it has the less commonly seen variant.

Import taxes are unfair to the European collectors .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yeah it *****...the daggers are coming home, where they belong

they already been taxed in Europe once before i guess!