Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSKK - Kober - has arrived

Article about: OK, the second of my Dienstdolchs arrived today. Here is the Kober. I am very happy with it. The patina is awesome. This sat untouched until just a few months ago. You can see it in the pict

MAP
    ?

Default NSKK - Kober - has arrived

OK, the second of my Dienstdolchs arrived today.

Here is the Kober. I am very happy with it. The patina is awesome. This sat untouched until just a few months ago. You can see it in the pictures where the underside of the cross guard was against the sheath.

Any and all comments welcome...and in case you are wondering...no! I am not cleaning it

Regards,

Michael

P.S I created a new post. Here is the original when I only had grainy photos.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...-kober-482350/

NSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrivedNSKK - Kober - has arrived
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK - Kober - has arrived
    P
    Many

Now that's just how I like them!!!!! love the colour the fittings have gone a typical low step aswell
    cheers Ronnie

?

Makers Mark is Nummy!!!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Makers Mark is Nummy!!!
    Nummy, now there is a new word for my vocabulary....gotta ask my kids what it means

Thanks Rossi! Appreciated!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

What a dirty Girl !! ..totally untouched..with nicotine patina. Lovely "Black as Night " motto. I love seeing where the scabbard fitting meets the crossguard.
    Nice score !! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    What a dirty Girl !! ..totally untouched..with nicotine patina. Lovely "Black as Night " motto. I love seeing where the scabbard fitting meets the crossguard.
    Nice score !! Regards Larry
    Thanks for the thumbs up Larry. I think you summed it up perfectly!

Nicer than the "clean" SA Holler I bought at the same time

SA Holler - Dienstdolch

Michael

?

The former owner smoked a bit to much and now you have his dagger?

I love Low step Suhl makers like Kober, they made excellent pieces, like you show us here!

Regards,
    Ger

?

Nicotine NSKK , Sweet

Lovely blade with black motto

Congrats !

MAP
    ?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Nicotine NSKK , Sweet

Lovely blade with black motto

Congrats !
    Thanks! Literally untouched since it was brought back by the Vet. Probably sat in a draw for 70 years and first saw the light of day a few months ago.

M

Nice untouched NSKK, Michael - Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast