Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Original or not?

Article about: To be totally truthful, the 1st dagger is worthless. It's been Badly abused and ruined. The 2nd dagger is in Terrible condition and is nowhere Near being worth 300 Euros. And, the 3rd dagger

?

Question

Quote by Rancid66 View Post
    A good one Transitional , although hi is not in the best condition.

Regards
    Vedran
    Thanks. What do you think about the price? 8100 CZK is 300 euro...It´s good business or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or not?
    P
    Many

Sorry for the impression that I said it is a parts dagger. It missing parts,meaning in a joking way that there is another dagger out there with this ones parts (maybe). If he is wanting to buy a dagger just to buy a dagger go for it. I guess to just have a dagger to say you have a dagger that is someone's right. But I've been taught try to buy the best. I do not have a lot of Money to throw around and I certainly can't buy the best of everything. But what few things I have I saved and sold other things to buy. There are still a lot of TR items still out there and if the price is low on this dagger, hey go for it. Just my opinion only. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Sorry for the impression that I said it is a parts dagger. It missing parts,meaning in a joking way that there is another dagger out there with this ones parts (maybe). If he is wanting to buy a dagger just to buy a dagger go for it. I guess to just have a dagger to say you have a dagger that is someone's right. But I've been taught try to buy the best. I do not have a lot of Money to throw around and I certainly can't buy the best of everything. But what few things I have I saved and sold other things to buy. There are still a lot of TR items still out there and if the price is low on this dagger, hey go for it. Just my opinion only. Marty
    Thanks Marty. You mean the first one, right? You may tell me something about this second one for 300 euro too. I´m glad for each opinion. I know this pieces are "wrecks" for you, for collectors...but I have this gift only around 400 euro and I want to buy the best for this money...

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up Marty.
    He has stated that he is wishing to purchase a gift for a friend. Personally, it would have to be a very good friend to spend the amount needed to aquire a top quality NSKK dagger to give away as a gift. If he is only looking to aquire a representative example to give away, this one could fit the bill. Not that I would be willing to spend any money to purchase the first example posted but, that is his perrogative.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by DonJon View Post
    Thanks Marty. You mean the first one, right? You may tell me something about this second one for 300 euro too. I´m glad for each opinion. I know this pieces are "wrecks" for you, for collectors...but I have this gift only around 400 euro and I want to buy the best for this money...
    I would suggest that you look for another example if you are going to spend 400 euro.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I would suggest that you look for another example if you are going to spend 400 euro.
    Ralph.
    Thanks and are there any sites with serious international sellers? Big ned advised me this forum.wehrmacht-awards.com but if you know others...it will be fine.

Thanks. What do you think about the price? 8100 CZK is 300 euro...It´s good business or not?
    I think 300 euro is still a little too much for this example.
    Ralph.

Thanks and are there any sites with serious international sellers? Big ned advised me this forum.wehrmacht-awards.com but if you know others...it will be fine.
    I have purchased some examples from there. You need to do a little research for yourself and view as many of the listings as you can. You will be able to compare and you should be able to come to a conclusion on your own as to what the different condition examples are worth.
    Ralph.

I wish a friend wanted to buy me a dagger. You sound like a good friend to have. The second one,the transitional look ok. The price is still to high for the condition, the third I can not comment on. I am not an expert but there are plenty here on the forum. I wish you and your the very best, Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Whoa slow down Guys...dont start posting different type daggers on the same thread. We will lose many prospective topics..which should be separated into is own designated forum. Keep them separate if there is any intention of a discussion about the dagger itself. Im trying to stay away from the "is it real or fake threads" take a look into the threads and see the differences for yourself or I will be forced to delete the the entire thread. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast