MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Out of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of Munich

Article about: Would like to share this recent addition to my collection. NSKK with Josef Wolf Munchen au TM. Untouched, uncleaned, and with original finish. Uncommon maker from Munich; nice to find with o

Default Out of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of Munich

Would like to share this recent addition to my collection. NSKK with Josef Wolf Munchen au TM. Untouched, uncleaned, and with original finish. Uncommon maker from Munich; nice to find with original to piece hanger and loop still attached. Local to Munich group mark, "Ho".

Out of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of MunichOut of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of Munich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Out of the woodwork NSKK from Josef Wolf of Munich
    P
    Many

a great find well done.

?

Great unmessed with NSKK with heavy varnished grip

Great find

Mac 66.

?

A nice dagger.

?

Typical Wolf grip
    Hard to find these days, very similar to the Wolf i once had, also with that Hochland marking.
    Great find,with a very nice blade!!

Regards
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 06-28-2016 at 07:29 AM.

Very nice untouched dagger.It's good to see that there are still beautiful daggers are between all that garbage nowadays The crossguards seem to be te thinner type as we normally see on sa daggers. I like it! take care about it!.

Regards Rafael