Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paul A Henckels SA dagger

Article about: A real good friend (the one who sold me the k98 rifle) got a call from one of his local pickers about a paul henckels sa dagger and a sielfried waffen epack dress bayonet. Info needed about

Default Paul A Henckels SA dagger

A real good friend (the one who sold me the k98 rifle) got a call from one of his local pickers about a paul henckels sa dagger and a sielfried waffen epack dress bayonet. Info needed about dagger but I am having trouble transferring from his email to the forum. Can I send the email to someone who can put them on the post? Thanks, marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paul A Henckels SA dagger
    P
    Many

Marty have you tried to save it to your computer first?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes, I'm not the best with computers my wife tried for me after she saw my head about to explode but no luck. I don't know if it the type of file jpg . Marty

Default pictures

here's the pictures I hope
    Attached Images Attached Images Paul A Henckels SA dagger  Paul A Henckels SA dagger  Paul A Henckels SA dagger  Paul A Henckels SA dagger  Paul A Henckels SA dagger  Paul A Henckels SA dagger  Paul A Henckels SA dagger 

I put my eleven year old on it. He was grounded for the weekend, I guess a pardon is in order.......

What do you need to know about the SA? From the tiny photos, I'm not seeing anything out of order with it. It looks like an early Paul A. Henckels in basic good shape. The guards look to be nickel. The blade has nice crosshatching still on it and doesn't seem to have been messed with. The large dent in the anodized sheath(which has the normally seen freckling to the finish) does not help it, of course. Does it have a distribution mark on the crossguard?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Agreed, looks OK from here.

Please post the dress bayonet in the K98 forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I like these old trade marked SA's. I had a nice Heer officers dagger made by the same firm. They didn't slack on quality . Too bad about the dent on the scabbard , though. You don't see too many SA daggers with the leather washer.

Hi Marty.....Its amazing that the younger generation are so knowledgeable in computers as I myself have to refer to the technical expertise of a few teens to complete the hardest tasks for myself..but yet so easy and maneuverable for them. Yes I agree a pardon should be contemplated as per Adrian Stevensons request....both sets of photos should be posted separately in their designated forums.
    The technical assistance of your 11yr old would be needed again to post your photos. For you Marty I ask you ...if you can shoot the photos again at a higher image setting. This will allow the computer system here to enlarge the photo when "clicked" on.

Nice find on the SA maker Paul Henckels. This is a rarer producer. Looking forward to your pics as you have an expert to help you at home now.Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the replies, I will try for better photos. I will be at work all day will work on everything tonight. I told Ray I thought the sa dagger was hard to find to find marker. Where does it rank on the rarity scale? and yes it does have the district mark I just can't remember what he told me. Sorry for the picture quality in the way I sent them. Marty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast