Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Personalized Engraved NSKK Dagger

Article about: Very nice indeed!!

Default Re: Personalized Engraved NSKK Dagger

I wouldn't wurry about the engraving style, especialy about the 9 being "below base"...thise could be the signature of the engraver.
    I don't know much about TR, but I have seen a lot of engraving's AND I do know about engraving's.
    I have got no probleme with thise dagger,a piece I would very much like to own.And gladly pay more for.
    Just my humble opinion.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Personalized Engraved NSKK Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I wouldn't wurry about the engraving style, especialy about the 9 being "below base"...thise could be the signature of the engraver.
    I don't know much about TR, but I have seen a lot of engraving's AND I do know about engraving's.
    I have got no probleme with thise dagger,a piece I would very much like to own.And gladly pay more for.
    Just my humble opinion.
    I agree , as i said earlier , i like it

cheers Al

Mark Giannullo77thDivGuy
    ?

Good Morning All and Merry Christmas. I am Brand new to this forum and registered specifically so I could reply to the above topic. I have been collecting German edged weapons for almost 50years. I am just a regular guy with a very modest income and a GREAT love for German blades. My biggest claim to fame is that my name is mentioned on the inside flap on Volume3(?) of Johnson's book. Anyway, my point is this. I have paid big money for small items and small money for big items. I buy pieces to enjoy-NOT as an investment. They do that on their own. If I like something I BUY IT! If it brings me happiness, thats what counts. As the title of the book states, I have been "stuck by a phoney dagger" on a few occasions. Thats all part of the game. I won't buy a known phoney. We try to avoid it BUT it happens. The dagger in question is a beauty!!! If the owner is happy with it, thats all that matters. Has it been "put together"? Maybe! Is the owner happy with it-YES. After that, theres really nothing left to say. THANKS for sharing it with us. I LOVE it, real or otherwise. Health & prosperity to you all. Hope your stockings are full of chained SS's & Diplos. Peace, Mark

Nice reply Mark, I totally agree and a very big welcome to the forum,
    best regard's Ronnie

PS and a very happy Xmas to you

?

Hi Mark , and a big welcome to the forum . I hope you stay around and get involved here I`d love to see your collection !! , must say i agree with all you have said , after all , it`s all about enjoyment Best wishes for christmas and the new year to you and your family,
    cheers Al

Hi Mark
    And welcome to the forum. Now you are here, We hope to hear more from you, it is a very good forum to be a part of, up until I closed my business a month or two back I was a sponsor.

I appriciate your comments and I think you hit the nail on the head when you said
    "Is the owner happy with it-YES. After that, theres really nothing left to say"

Yes I do love it, yes, I am happy, and I know in this game view everything with suspicion until proven otherwise, but in this case, it's not for sale, so, if it's a duck, then I'm the one that's lost out. Even so, I have had a few pm's asking to name my price, but when it's gone it's gone, and find another So I have, and will continue to decline.

I have it in hand, nobody else, and I have handled a few daggers in my time, put together? doubtful. Made to deceive? Again very doubtful. Why do I say that? Well for one, if you were making a dagger to deceive, it wouldn't be such an "unknown" ( for most) name, secondly it's hardly an elaborate work of art. And thirdly, I know where it came from, more importantly I know who it came from

We all have our opinions, and I love a debate. I hope you stay with this forum. No-one on here is out to make a name for themselves (except when I get it wrong ) and this is a great crowd.

Happy Festives and all that

E L Wisty
    ?

Mark. Couldn't have put it better if I tried. Nice first post.

Quote by Mark Giannullo77thDivGuy View Post
    Good Morning All and Merry Christmas. I am Brand new to this forum and registered specifically so I could reply to the above topic. I have been collecting German edged weapons for almost 50years. I am just a regular guy with a very modest income and a GREAT love for German blades. My biggest claim to fame is that my name is mentioned on the inside flap on Volume3(?) of Johnson's book. Anyway, my point is this. I have paid big money for small items and small money for big items. I buy pieces to enjoy-NOT as an investment. They do that on their own. If I like something I BUY IT! If it brings me happiness, thats what counts. As the title of the book states, I have been "stuck by a phoney dagger" on a few occasions. Thats all part of the game. I won't buy a known phoney. We try to avoid it BUT it happens. The dagger in question is a beauty!!! If the owner is happy with it, thats all that matters. Has it been "put together"? Maybe! Is the owner happy with it-YES. After that, theres really nothing left to say. THANKS for sharing it with us. I LOVE it, real or otherwise. Health & prosperity to you all. Hope your stockings are full of chained SS's & Diplos. Peace, Mark
    Hey Mark , welcome to the forum.
    Your filosofie is the real one to start with, when collecting or buying antiques in general.
    When you say
    I buy pieces to enjoy-NOT as an investment. They do that on their own. If I like something I BUY IT! If it brings me happiness, thats what counts.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Merry Christmas to you too.
    Kris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4