Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Possible full Ernst Rohm inscription

Article about: I recently saw a local listing of this SA dagger with a Ernst Rohm inscription. I was wondering is anyone could help me identify if this is a genuine Rohm inscription SA dagger. Sorry about

Default Possible full Ernst Rohm inscription

I recently saw a local listing of this SA dagger with a Ernst Rohm inscription. I was wondering is anyone could help me identify if this is a genuine Rohm inscription SA dagger. Sorry about the bad quality picture I had to retake them in my iPad.
    Thanks
    Possible full Ernst Rohm inscriptionPossible full Ernst Rohm inscriptionPossible full Ernst Rohm inscriptionPossible full Ernst Rohm inscriptionPossible full Ernst Rohm inscriptionPossible full Ernst Rohm inscriptionPossible full Ernst Rohm inscription

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible full Ernst Rohm inscription
    P
    Many

Hi WW2..dont waste your time ! When it comes to these honor type daggers..all that needs to be seen is one detail not consistent with this producer.and there are a few on this dagger that I would walk away from. Your correct about the photos..they are not the best.

The grip is not a Ernst Pack& Sohn "EP&S"
    Runes button applied recently
    The crossguards appear to be produced from a Zella Mehlis producer...showing very shallow accent grooves. Not a Pack trait at all.

These type of daggers command great attention and a sharp eye of study. What is the asking price on this dagger?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you both for your replies. The asking price was $600. Suspicionsly low for a full Rohm inscription.

Good job WW2..you did your home work on current market value..and that is a HUGE red flag. You are now ahead by $600.

Knowing these daggers..of varied types..when one studies them long enough..its not matter of identifying the details that apply to each varied dagger type..but its knowing by first look. You can feel it ! Thats Study and research Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Is it possible to make some better pictures ?
    I'm probably wrong,but I like the blade

That scabbard looks very nice? looks like a minty early one.

regards, Job

i will try to get better pictures sometime this week.
    Thanks for your replys.

?

Why bother trying to get better pics when its clear that its a parts dagger and clearly lacking a lot of Pack characteristics ?
    Partsdaggers usually dont come with Original Honor blades

Ger

Well, i still don't see anything wrong to be a parts dagger.
    Please,show us more pictures, thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast