Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Question about the manufacture of early nickel grip eagles...

Article about: The great thing about these political daggers is that none are the same and are singularly unique. Although mass produced but once owned it becomes its own character Regards Larry

The great thing about these political daggers is that none are the same and are singularly unique. Although mass produced but once owned it becomes its own character Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about the manufacture of early nickel grip eagles...
    P
    Many

Sometimes we see little flaws on III. Reich items, including badges, daggers and many other items, it is nothing unusual in mass production. But craftsmanship of Solingen workers are well known!!! That is why we like to collect this little pieces of history and art. And edged weapons with little flaws are sometimes our best! I believe there are several others SA daggers with similar flaw on eagle... For compare here is my 1st. patern Horster crossguard with flaw on swastika, I also believe it is not only one in the world with it, but maybe several crossguards of one production set has same flaw - but others are lost maybe forever....

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about the manufacture of early nickel grip eagles...  

?

That's a nice one Peter, thanks for posting! I do realize the flawed eagle whose photo I posted is not the only one in the world, but certainly a nice unique piece in itself

Yes Dzyner this flaw in your eagle is a known one and is seen from time to time there was a great thread back in the good ol' days on GDC on this very flaw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2