Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger

Article about: by cogwheel All the original honor (high leader) daggers were made by the Eickhorn firm. All have silver color fittings. The oakleave decorated scabbard fittings were non removable and were

Default Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger

I need Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger
    i guess it is one
    so my aunts mate died and his family is cleaning out his house, he was a collector of dagger but mostly us uk an older world stuff, my dad was helping there and sendet me some pictures of an sa dagger that is for sale there, they ask 500 gbp for it (thats what a dealer offered them), but dont really know what it is and if it is real. i have the option till tomorrow to find out for me if real or not and if i can buy it or not otherwise the dealer gets him.
    next problem my dad is 80 anos so he is not firm whit a cam and cant make better pictures, was hard enough to tell how to send me this pics by email, so i just have this ones, please help me
    Attached Images Attached Images Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger  Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger  Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger  Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: Quick Help Please on this SA High Leader Dagger

or is this some sort of a presentation dagger

man if its real its worth it, my sight isnt so great, but I think it still had RHOM's name inscribed on it, very hard to find, since most of them have his name ground off, need to give a shout to pammy, I think she has almost every blade made by the third riech.

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    man if its real its worth it, my sight isnt so great, but I think it still had RHOM's name inscribed on it, very hard to find, since most of them have his name ground off, need to give a shout to pammy, I think she has almost every blade made by the third riech.
    the inscription is full no rub or scratch off

i think the makersmark is someting like gebrüder heller schmalkalden

Quote by klinger View Post
    the inscription is full no rub or scratch off

i think the makersmark is someting like gebrüder heller schmalkalden
    then if it's real, you hit the jackpot, there are not many SA daggers with ROHMs name still on it, after Hitler had him executed they took his name off all the SA daggers they could, I'm no expert, but I have only seen about 3 in my life. like I said I am by no means an expert, but I do know that.

then if it's real, you hit the jackpot, there are not many SA daggers with ROHMs name still on it, after Hitler had him executed they took his name off all the SA daggers they could, I'm no expert, but I have only seen about 3 in my life. like I said I am by no means an expert, but I do know that.
    and i have never ever seen one

and i have never ever seen one
    man if its real you can get a big chunk of money from some high dollar collectors, the ones I have seen were pictures. where are the experts, because it ain't me, but I am not lying to you , pretty sure there is not a lot of them floating around, most SA daggers only had the allies for Germany on them.

man if its real you can get a big chunk of money from some high dollar collectors, the ones I have seen were pictures. where are the experts, because it ain't me, but I am not lying to you , pretty sure there is not a lot of them floating around, most SA daggers only had the allies for Germany on them.
    i think i will keep him, then he look so lovley whit the gold and oakleavs and the scabbat as well or just to mention the röhm inscription, if this one is the real deal then its a once in a livetime find i guess

?

hi,sorry but its not original ,as you can tell by the eagle on the grip is to high and its a nice post war copy.if we could get better picture that would help?the eagle on the hadle gave it away right away! the rest i have to say looks good faraway ..could we see closer pictures?thank you and crazy horse i have very little as daggers go compaired to a lot of the other people but thanks for asking for me.. i learned on here! its a great thing ..

i think i will keep him, then he look so lovley whit the gold and oakleavs and the scabbat as well or just to mention the röhm inscription, if this one is the real deal then its a once in a livetime find i guess
    yes the engraving is excellent, it's one of those things you will want to hang on too for dear life, but like I said get pammy or an expert to look at it, I know a little , but I'm telling you the truth on this one, trade you my house & 5 acres for it if it's real.

regards Marty

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast