Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reinh. Weyersberg dagger

Article about: I got call today from from my ad in the local paper and the guy said he has a Reinh. Weyersberg sa dagger. I asked him about the scabbard he said it was black that would make it an nskk. I h

Default Reinh. Weyersberg dagger

I got call today from from my ad in the local paper and the guy said he has a Reinh. Weyersberg sa dagger. I asked him about the scabbard he said it was black that would make it an nskk. I have not seen the dagger I will be seeing him tomorrow so I did ask him a few more questions, the blade he said looks great ( matter of opinion) the handle does have a light crack I know affects the value. How common is this dagger? Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reinh. Weyersberg dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Marty....not too common at all..and quite rare ranging between a 7-10 as a matter of opinion..but yet never seen. If you have the opportunity to acquire this dagger go for it..I hope it is in decent condition and reasonably priced. Below is the logo..and if you do get it.....please share it with us. Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images Reinh. Weyersberg dagger 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Marty that is a maker that i've never encountered before....even the net doesnt show it easily.
    Would like to see it here if you buy it!
    Siegert classifieds the Reinhard Weyersberg daggers even a bit higher then the 2 US lists: 10 with a prox. 3000 produced ones.
    Regards,
    Ger
    Reinh. Weyersberg dagger

Sounds interesting, good luck!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the response, I'm looking forward to see it today. Marty

Could not meet up with him today, I know it ***** for me also it was not because of me I tried. I will be meeting with him in the morning. Marty

Default Pictures

Pictures, the dagger is in rough shape. Need thoughts and pm me with price to offer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reinh. Weyersberg dagger   Reinh. Weyersberg dagger  

Reinh. Weyersberg dagger   Reinh. Weyersberg dagger  

Reinh. Weyersberg dagger  

?

Hi Marty,

To be honest even tho its a rare maker i would pass on this poor example,

hold out for a nice keeper imo.

Regards Mac 66.

It's a real shame people don't store these items like they should! I wouldn't give more than $200 for it, and try for less IF you like it.. good luck! Kevin.

Oh No !!!..... A grip on any dagger is the face of the artifact. You could get a replacement..but you would know the truth..of it not being completely whole. The rust on the blade is somewhat bad..but I fear it has already taken hold into the steel. It could be removed..if left soaked in a very thin pool of motor oil..but yet..the stain of the rust..will always be in the steel.

It is a shame that such a rare maker....neglect has ruined this small cottage maker. I can not put a price on this as I feel it is not worth much at all. Most judge the blade by the amount of crossgrain that is left...but the grip hits you in the face first....way before the blade is pulled out of the scabbard.

As rare as it is..and one I dont have..I would pass on this dagger. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast