Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

RZM M7/14 R D. Luneschloss, Solingen

Article about: Guys, I see the seller has just listed this dagger on WAF for \\$600 !! So why was he asking a price of \\$715 from Joronas ? Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

?

Guys,
    I see the seller has just listed this dagger on WAF for $600 !!

So why was he asking a price of $715 from Joronas ?

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M7/14    R D. Luneschloss, Solingen
    P
    Many

Cause he's greedy and hoping to find a sucker?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Might not hurt to put in an offer.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Joronas View Post
    I really want to get my hands on some nice daggers, but I do not want to haste into deals I might later regret.
    All I can say..is you will not regret if you deal with Paul Hogle at Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals ..he ships around the world..and follows up on all tracking. I have bought quite a few items from him..daggers mostly..and very reasonable. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I just got a closer look at the dagger here and on the WAF..earlier I was on my Iphone. Crossguards are early nickel..no mistaking the patina..and the grip is early also. If one wants to collect a particular period dagger type..then one would want to have all fittings consistent with each other. Yes I do realize that Mid to late period daggers are found to have a few early or mid period fittings. For the price now offered and I also agree with Mac..that even $600 is a bit over the top.

You speak of regret.............You may regret later that you have a parts dagger. Try searching for an all consistent in fitting type of dagger..of one particular period. Guaranteed ...at the end of the day..you will feel comfortable with your acquisition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I have seen perfect condition SA daggers on svmilitaria go for 510 depending on the maker.

All I can say..is you will not regret if you deal with Paul Hogle at Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals ..he ships around the world..and follows up on all tracking. I have bought quite a few items from him..daggers mostly..and very reasonable. Regards Larry
    I have seen perfect condition SA daggers on svmilitaria go for 510 depending on the maker.
    I've been very tempted to buy from Paul Hogle and some other places aswell (US/Canada) but the thing that has kept me from it is the slim chance of having to pay customs and fees when it arrives in sweden. I think that would add around 25-35% extra on the cost.

Cheers,
    Jonas

?

Joronas keep you money in the pocket for now.
    I'm European too and i have quite a few SA & NSKK daggers at the moment.
    Give me a few weeks, i'm still in the process of settling in my new house, so not all is in place yet.
    When i find the time i will post a few and maybe you like one of those

Regards,
    Ger

"quite a few" = a wee bit of an understatement....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

William not as many as i wished
    I had to sell the main part of my daggers to clear some funds for the rebuilding of my new House.
    Our previous house sold not as good as we hoped and set me back 20K, the money that we came short after that deal came from the collection.......
    My new home is an old farmhouse build in 1911, we had to rebuild the entire floor, replaster the wall and made new ceilings, done all electricity and put a new Kitchen in before the house fitted our needs.

but i have a few full drawers left with daggers...

Ger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast