Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Rzm SA dagger Evertz...opinions

Article about: Hi all...i'm looking at this RZM Sa dagger marked M/7 85 (Evertz). Is in very good conditions(not near mint as declared from the seler). i see a little chip on the grip, and a not good fit b

Default Rzm SA dagger Evertz...opinions

Hi all...i'm looking at this RZM Sa dagger marked M/7 85 (Evertz). Is in very good conditions(not near mint as declared from the seler). i see a little chip on the grip, and a not good fit between crossguard and grip(expecially the lower one) .
    The button is very flat...all normal for Rzm period daggers??
    Considering the overall conditions i'd like your opinions also on which would be a honest price to buy
    Thanks a lot
    Have a nice day
    Rzm SA dagger Evertz...opinionsRzm SA dagger Evertz...opinionsRzm SA dagger Evertz...opinionsRzm SA dagger Evertz...opinionsRzm SA dagger Evertz...opinionsRzm SA dagger Evertz...opinionsRzm SA dagger Evertz...opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm SA dagger Evertz...opinions
    P
    Many

The wood fit, is actually pretty good. It looks to have some very minor small shrinkage, but nothing for concern. The blade has good crossgrain to it and the sheath looks to be in decent dent free shape as well-even the ball tip. I'm not seeing any plating flake or lifting. The etch is nice and dark. Overall, it's a nice condition Arthur Evertz later SA and definitely worth collecting. (The button is fine, by the way) Evertz is not a super common maker, but not exactly rare either. Value-wise? Paul Hogle has one for $795, but it has a hanger with it. If I Had to take a shot at the price, I'd probably be thinking in the range of, maybe, between $5-600 max if you bought it from a Dealer.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks a lot for your help...i ll make an offer between this range of price...:-))

Hi Luca.. I agree with William..and I myself would consider it near mint. meaning almost perfect..except for those small imperfections you are seeing..thats what brought it down to Near Mint. Still a great conditioned Late RZM Dagger.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry and William...taken:-))