Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?

Article about: Hi guys, I am able to buy this dagger for 250 euro (around 280 USD). Now I am not sure if this is real or a fake but my guess is that its a fake. Bad quality eagle, deformed swastika, odd SA

?

Default RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?

Hi guys,

I am able to buy this dagger for 250 euro (around 280 USD).
    Now I am not sure if this is real or a fake but my guess is that its a fake. Bad quality eagle, deformed swastika, odd SA roundel, buffer pad.

Can anyone confirm?

Cheers!

RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM SA Dagger REAL or FAKE?
    P
    Many

?

Gwar.... Looks very BAD to me and I don't even collect these anymore !!! Sorry not for me...G

?

By the way Rogal... Welcome to the forum....G

?

The handle components look absolutely terrible. Totally different construction than genuine examples.

You are correct - a really BAD fake. $20 is about
    the right price for these.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Some members would like to see or read about why an item is "Shot Down" Here are a few of my observations.. First the button or piece ( Round ) on the handle does not conform to even the slightest of known examples.. The handle lacks wood grain value.. The blade taper is way off IMO.. We will let others chime in G

?

Thank you all for the lightning fast replies. Im from holland and these items seem to be not so popular here for obvious reasons, so its hard to find any good pieces.

I already thought it was a fake. Thank you all for confirming this.

Moved to the SA forum reluctantly...but will be copied and placed also in the "Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions " thread . Thank you Rogal..for your contribution..although this is a current repro..the dagger itself ...all of which each fitting including the grip eagle and runes button..crossguards, wood simulated grip,..the never existed felt buffer,,I would say Walkwolf priced it accordingly. Even the Repro daggers are a great study for the novice collector. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks again.

?

Rogal, If you strive to want a real item like the one you have presented .. Please post before a purchase and or ask a few fellow members and I believe you can get a reasonably priced example... Again welcome to the Forum and all the best...Gwar

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast