Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RZM SA Dienstdolch

Article about: Another perfectly good Standard SA dagger ruined,,,, with a horrible attempt to make extra cash on a desirable inscription. Sad to see such disrespect for History.

Default re: RZM SA Dienstdolch

Another perfectly good Standard SA dagger ruined,,,, with a horrible attempt to make extra cash on a desirable inscription. Sad to see such disrespect for History.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM SA Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    Thank you for the opinions guys. But what do you guys mean about the Röhm dagger? That he's fake?
    The guy that is selling him, is a respected collector with a huge collection. I would be suprised if he should sell fake rubbish!!!

K.
    The inscription is fake. No question. Buy the item, not the story, nor the sellers percieved reputation.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

From experience, when you ship by DHL items are known to clear customs faster compared to other "shippers"

Quote by gerrit View Post
    I have shipped Luftwaffe Swords and SA daggers from the States to Holland.
    Its not forbidden, only let them send it as an Iron wall decoration with a certain value ( 525 $ for the sword, i posted it here also) was enough.
    Just paid 92 euro taxes and that was all, knives are easier...np

The Rohm....look at what the others say..the maker mark is at the wrong place.
    also look at the rude way they tried to get the name out.
    Thats not done the way a proper german craftsman would do it.
    They almost hit the makermark on the right in the middle, why?
    Ernst Röhm is completly on another part, germans made that dagger with craftmanship why ruin it so brutely?

dont relie on good names only when there's money involved.
    Better post here before you buy and when there are so many members who are seeing red flags then you better believe them.......
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2