Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!

Article about: Here is a Late SA I let go of and now resides in a collection in England. Since I am more interested in the earlier period SAs this one was hard to let go of because of the near mint/to mint

Default The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!

Here is a Late SA I let go of and now resides in a collection in England. Since I am more interested in the earlier period SAs this one was hard to let go of because of the near mint/to mint condition it was in. The only sign of age was slight lifting on the crossguard. Sorry for the small photos,, but they should tell a story.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!   The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!  

The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!   The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!  

The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!   The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!
    P
    Many

Default re: The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!

last photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!   The RZM7/13 SA Dienstdolch I let get away!!  

Very unfortunate that you had to let this one go Larry.
    It is in very nice condition and has a beautiful three piece hanger. I too like the earlier pieces, although the only NSKK that I own is an RZM.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice clean NSKK dagger. Must have been hard to part with it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Larry, that "knife" is a beauty
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Magnificent mate!

Very nice Larry i am sure you let it go for a good reason..........would it have been for another beutiful early dagger ? if so could we see it please,
    cheers Ronnie

shiny shiny, I really like this one. Where in England? I might pay him a visit.......

Thanks gents,, I know it is in more appreciable hands, than mind since I have a fondeness for the earlier daggers. My hard decision to part with it was based on the knowledge I attained in collecting and the materials used that spanned between the years of 1933-45. Yep its a beauty and as with somethings and people beauty is only skin deep,, but craftmanship is the true heart.
    @ Kradspam,,that is the only info I got that it now resides in England
    @ Ronnie,, yea your right it was for a good reason, and time will tell when I post the next one. Cheers