Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger

Article about: Hi gents. I been offered this SA dagger. Seems good to me but need your advice too..

Default SA dagger

Hi gents. I been offered this SA dagger. Seems good to me but need your advice too..
    SA daggerSA daggerSA daggerSA daggerSA daggerSA dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Berlin ..Nice dagger which caused me to look at the crossgaurd fit a 2nd time. It appears the Guards are the early type..the lower being marked "Th' for Thuringia..which are used on early SA daggers.

The possibility does exist that left over parts may have been used..but with this being a late Model RZM type dagger..those left over stock fittings were used up during the mid period.

A true Arthur Schuttlehoffer RZM 7/13 will be all plated fittings. The dagger and its fittings are all authentic..but from 2 time periods. I will move this thread to the SA Forum, with a one day redirect.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree with Larry this dagger looks not to bad but its bilds up with parts from early and late type SA daggers so its not worth the full price.

Regards Rafael

Thank you for your helpfull advice gents.

?

For sale on WAF e-stand : Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums