Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!

Article about: Hi Guys I had the possibility to buy five SA daggers by the same man in Belgium so I decided to go there for a closer look. Once there were three out of 5 daggers worth to take home. In this

Default SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!

Hi Guys I had the possibility to buy five SA daggers by the same man in Belgium so I decided to go there for a closer look.
    Once there were three out of 5 daggers worth to take home. In this Threat I will show you the most interesting one.
    Its a Realy nice Anton Wingen JR with a red fruit wood Grip and if we look closer there are some black stripes to see, Can we say its a Tiger striped Grip? or is it a detail of this type wood. Also the anodisation has a nice brown/red color it match fantastic. The Blade is nice and clean with nice crossgrain and dark Motto.The guards looking good and fitted the grip perfectly the lower guard is stamped with the Wm gruppe mark. Than the hanger its not the we called the early long nose one but it looks more a later type but it is nikkel zilver and without stamps its the first time for me maybe one of you guys can tell more about this.

If you want to see one of the other daggers let me know and I will make another threat.
    Enjoy the pics and ervery comment is welcome.

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!   SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!  

SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!   SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!
    P
    Many

That is a beauty, I would not call that a tiger striped grip, it looks more like the grain of the wood, great find!

Thank you Maximus here some pics in direct daylight.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!   SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!  

SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!  
    Last edited by RafaelDaggers; 10-10-2016 at 05:15 PM.

?

Rafael , a trio of sweet daggers in top drawer condition , great to see and well worth your journey .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

great buy well done.

?

Hi Rafael,

WOW !, Very nice choice of SA daggers

Super conditioned daggers, Anton Wingen jr is a Stunner, lovely dark red grip, top blade & a really nice scabbard with most lacquer finish, hanger clip is early nickle fat type which i have owned so no problems with that imo.

please show your other 2 beauties sometime soon

Congrats !!

Regards Mac 66

I'm emotionally moved by such beauty of that Anton Wingen ...stunning to say the least. What is the other early SA producer ..I can't make out the logo !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I'm emotionally moved by such beauty of that Anton Wingen ...stunning to say the least. What is the other early SA producer ..I can't make out the logo !

Regards Larry
    Larry its a J.A. Henckels, Zwillingswerk

Raf i had the privilege to see these pics before you posted them.
    As i already said, the Anton Wingen is a true beauty! i love the way the handprint got its way into the grip showing a great contrast in colours!
    The dagger has a superb overal fit and this one will not be upgraded

Congratz!
    Ger

THX Guys The grip for me is just as important as the Blade.

Yes Larry the other SA is a J.A Henckels.

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger Anton Wingen Near Mint!  

?

Oh man!

Lovelly blades Rafael. Well done.
    The Anton Wingen is indeed an eyecatching dagger.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast